Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Looks pretty good anyway Marc. Welcome aboard.
  2. I'm just waiting for zmanalex to post in this thread: "good condition used V20's in stock & ready for next day delivery".
  3. Fair and interesting review Mikey. Thanks for sharing your experience.
  4. Sorry can't tell you that. Fair enough, I'll just order another 500ml ... worth going up to the iridium sparks over the platinum? If it's a DE engine (2002-2006) in your Zed then I'd just stick with the Platinum plugs as that's what Nissan recommend.
  5. Sorry can't tell you that.
  6. Did the RE050a even exist when the 350z was designed? First 350's were rolling on Bridgestone RE040's from what I've read.
  7. Some prices for you here Eddy regarding parts for a P3+ service from Horsham Developments. This is just the prices for the parts using the drop down boxes to give you an idea. Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25744
  8. Good luck Jay and hope you get it all sorted.
  9. No probs and I get what you did now. FYI The front washer motor pump is the cheaper of the two. You can get a new aftermarket front washer motor pump for around £10 odd from Clark Motorsport but the rear washer motor pump is a little more. Just recently though "Blue Print" have started making an aftermarket rear washer pump for the 350Z which is thankfully cheaper than the OEM ones (the OEM Nissan one is around £40-£50 odd for the rear!). Both pumps here (although rear is the more expensive OEM): http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/website/webshop/productsSearch.asp Cheaper "Blue print" rear washer motor here (BluePrint part number ADN10316): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Print-ADN10316-Washer-Pump/dp/B00B90LE00 Hope that helps.
  10. ^^ Oh well that's good news then. Glad it went well.
  11. The front & rear washer motor pumps have different connections on them AFAIK. If you've just swapped the pumps positions over then you've actually changed nothing or do you mean you've actually swapped the pumps power connectors over? if so then someones maybe put a different pump in there before as front & rear should be different connectors. Have a read of this thread posted the other day for the answer on how to fix your weak washer jet spray: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100604-front-washers-very-weak/
  12. Love the sound from that C55 Bockaaarck in the video with the Kleeman SC kit on it. Yours looks great in black. Very nice.
  13. Welcome aboard.
  14. Great stuff & glad the advice helped. .
  15. Personally I wouldn't recommend anything other than an authentic Dremel. I've got a Dremel "Multi-Pro 395" which I've had for probably a decade now. Has never let me down and I have used it to tackle some pretty serious jobs (cutting stainless steel, mild steel etc). I have a load of accessories for it which is another reason to go with the genuine Dremel as there is an accessory to suit every job you could imagine. I have a 90degree head, mini chop saw, router tool, blade sharpener and much more. Dremel retired the 395 series years ago though now and replaced it with the "3000 series" I believe which is what we use in work for a multitude of tasks. Also the Dremel "SpeedClic" system they've come out with for their cutting accessories & sanding accessories is fantastic. Link: http://www.dremel-di...alog/index.html
  16. Yep it is f**ked up that bit. EP3 Civic Type R approx £16K when new FN2 Civic Type R approx £19K when new New FK2 Civic Type R approx £32K It is a nice car I thought but yeah have to agree with you Stu there is no way I'd pay that much for it. Maybe if it was 4wd and quicker 0-60 then it might justify it a bit more.
  17. Welcome aboard Sean.
  18. I know Mark@Abbey Motorsport has a low mileage DE engine that can be heard running. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/101-abbey-motorsport/ http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/content/contact-us
  19. Nah water cannons are too soft, ...personally I think in those situations they should break out the old "rubber" bullets & tear gas rounds. Really show people that it's not acceptable to behave like that & if you do you will reap the consequences.
  20. Yep that's what I'd do. When I looked it didn't look like they were totally blocked/blanked off but I only had a quick look so might have been.
  21. Yep because everybody knows with a RWD car you never have to slow down for corners do you?!
×
×
  • Create New...