Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Just like Kraziekatz1 & yourself Commander I had a very similar issue with my Zed before (DE version though) ~ it was also a coil pack causing the issue but in my case it was a faulty one so needed replacing. The best way or possibly the easiest way to find the faulty plug is to have the engine running and remove a coil pack one at a time. If you pull off a coil pack that is working then you should hear the car "drop" a cylinder. If you pull a pack and there is no change then that's your faulty coil pack. The only problem though with the above method is that it'll only work if the coil packs playing up/faulty at the time you do the test otherwise you could pull or six & still not find the faulty pack. Worth a try though.
  2. Different I guess.
  3. ^^ Wouldn't look quite so cool with the front bumper missing though Grundy.
  4. Love all the drilling of the crash bar, ...such a shame it will be hidden but definitely worth doing in the quest for a better power to weight ratio.
  5. Both look great imo Chirag. So I take it the Beemer's on bags then? ...and is it supercharged then or turbo charged as I'm sure I can see an intercooler on it. Tell your cousin I like his BM ~ you know I like yours already.
  6. Welcome aboard Stan. Keep an eye on the Zeds for sale section on here to see if the Zed for you pops up. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  7. This is the website for them if anyone's interested: https://www.aquagraphix.co.uk/contact-us/
  8. Very nice Zed and welcome aboard Jay. Great avatar btw.
  9. Sure Essex is a big place but when I just googled it there seems to be a good choice of E-cig shops around the area. For example: http://www.essexecigstore.com/ Jetpilots advice is spot on Dan imo. You really need to take him to a shop so that he can experience a load of different flavours to find something he likes. Not sure how much of this thread you've read but I used to smoke cigarettes, then went on to vaping and now I've managed to quit altogether. Took me just over a year and a bit from stopping the fags, starting vaping, slowly reducing my E-liquid nicotine levels till eventually I was using zero nicotine E-liquid & then stopped vaping completely. Wasn't a walk in the park & I still get the odd cigarette craving but I'd have never been able to do it without using the E-cigs. If your Dad gives it a good go then I'm sure he'll be able to do the same.
  10. ^^ Totally agree. On my old Mondeo when it happened a lot of the insulation/sound deadening material was trying to push its way out of the exhaust pipe so that was restricting gas flow. Soon as I removed it all the car sounded louder (obviously) and was less restricted imo if only slightly. Any exhaust backbox will be pretty similar inside dj_rm ~ like pictures below.
  11. If you guys are enjoying "Rainbow 6 Siege" then you might also be interested in "Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon; Wildlands" when it comes out. Rainbow 6 does look excellent and I might end up getting it but with Christmas on its way I'm holding out to see if I get any new games as gifts. Will without doubt be getting Ghost Recon though as soon as that comes out as I've been a big fan of the Ghost Recon series of games for years. Let me know what you think if you haven't seen that advertised before.
  12. She's always my buddy, ...don't go anywhere without her in my chopper. Oh and no I haven't done that yet but I've seen a video on Youtube of what the possible out come of doing that would be. I'll have to try it next time thanks for reminding me.
  13. Interesting read Dan. I'm still playing hard on MGSV with a little bit of F1 2015 in between. I'm now at around 56% odd completion on MGSV after completing level 30. Still so much left to do though which is a good thing as at least I'm not bored of it yet despite the repetitive nature of the side ops missions which imo is the only minor let down of the game.
  14. Welcome aboard.
  15. Over priced imo but still definitely a lot of money & time has gone into making that car what it is today.
  16. Re-post sorry Vlad. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/102908-omg-car-show/ Still funny though.
  17. Welcome aboard Steve. Check out this area here for meets/shows/events based in London: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/81-london/ All meets/shows/events info can be found in here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/20-meets-shows-and-events/
  18. Welcome aboard Mathew.
  19. No problem, you're welcome and plenty of info on here to digest that's for sure.
  20. This makes me think that it's most likely the baffles in the exhaust back box that have gone or at least rusted free in places. I had it happen before on an old ST24 Mondeo I owned once. At the time I went for a cheap fix and cut open the exhaust back box, removed the rusted baffles (basically pipes full of holes with some insulation/sound deadening material) and then welded it shut again. Improved the sound and as I was selling the car it wasn't a big problem. It may be time for a new exhaust system/back box for your Zed then.
  21. Welcome aboard Mike. Small 370Z buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81287-370z-buyers-guide-owners-comments-welcome/ 370Z FAQ's area here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/91-370z-faq/ 370Z general info: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/62-370z-general/ All found in this area here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/71-370z-forum/
  22. Have you looked at Argos or similar Stu? You could get one from there for a lot less then £200 and probably around the same cost as hiring one. My parents bought a dehumidifier years ago when they had a problem with damp in the house (before renovations were done). It was a great machine as the amount of moisture it took out of the air was incredible, ...in fact that reminds me ~ If you do buy one Stu then try to get one that can hold quite a bit of water otherwise you'll be emptying it fairly often as I was with my parents one. Think it was a 10 litre one or something.
  23. Cheers! "Must not mod this one, must not mod, must not mod!" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yeah I wouldn't, ...they look terrible modded. (sarcasm btw )
  24. Looks very smart Tom.
×
×
  • Create New...