Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. See this to me makes me think you mean money to spend on re-training in the hope of furthering or starting a career after this training. Basically what I think you should have said is; "If you had £500 to pi** away just for fun on something learning based after finishing a job, what would it be?" I'd love to do the ARDS course but as Alex says unless you're not going to compete, attend sessions or hire/buy a race car plus all the equipment then it is a bit of a waste of money although in saying that I'm sure doing the course (track time & classroom) would be very interesting. Probably better off though spending the money on track days or maybe some type of sports car hire etc. I think for the £500 I would do one of the hydro dipping courses that AquaGraphix run as I find that very interesting and in some ways it would tie in nicely with skills I have and my current career.
  2. Happy Birthday DB.
  3. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Great reflection.
  4. Well spotted Parello. Here's the 370Z version... Source: http://www.torqen.uk/370z/exhausts/exhaust-systems/434-370z-armytrix-super-sport-valvetronic-exhaust-system-army-z34-370z-ss.html
  5. Am I being blind or did someone edit something in the last 15 minutes? I did wonder the same although usually it does say post edited.
  6. Welcome aboard. Don't forget to look at the Zeds for sale on here ~ shameless plug for Andy's car: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104599-370z-gt-edition-for-sale/
  7. Surprised nobodies said it yet but... "Lets off road!" Seriously though that should be a good laugh Roscoe and a V8 for £1500, you can't argue that's not good value.
  8. It's not that complicated at all imo but it is expensive. Cheaper option is a decent exhaust set up and then add a Driftworks QTP valve to it plus a screamer pipe. Another member on here has done it I know but just can't seem to remember who? It's BBK who posted above btw. Link: http://www.driftworks.com/blog/2012/07/electronic-bypass-retard-valves-now-in-stock/
  9. You've already got Zeditus by the sounds of it and you don't even know it. It usually starts out small like stereo upgrades or buying a stubby aerial.
  10. Is that just for the PC gamers then? I find it ok on the PS4 but then maybe I'm not being critical enough of the game.
  11. Which they would hurry up with the creation kit so we can put right all the shoddy coding and get the game to look and work like it should. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk Can't say I've noticed any problems tbh. What's the creation kit then?
  12. Welcome aboard. Try my old build thread in my signature if you haven't all ready.
  13. I'm still trawling through Fallout 4, ...can't seem to get off it. It's like crack or something.
  14. ^^ What he said.
  15. ^^ Just don't let Andy (ioneabee) know otherwise he'll change my title again, ..."Granville" is definitely better than "Slag".
  16. Great news Ian. Always good when people follow up on these threads just in case someone has a similar issue in the future because at least then they'll see how you fixed it and it will give them something to go off.
  17. If only I wasn't texting my Mrs, my Mistress, watching TV and drinking a beer all at the same time I'd be so much faster.
  18. You didn't say what year your 350 is?. Found this for the later DE/HR Zed but pretty much the same for all: http://imgur.com/a/PdaLM Much more clear guide here: http://liljerk.morph...Z/dash_removal/ Zmanalex is a good bet for a re[placement interior part (or any Zed part tbf ): http://www.350z-uk.c.../9648-zmanalex/ @ZEUS ~ I'm starting to dislike you beating me all the time to help fellow members out.
  19. Quality piece of kit imo, ...loved mine and it did a great job of protecting the radiator/intercooler etc on my old s/c Zed.
  20. Really all depends on a few things Todd, ...what's your budget? what do you want it to look like? and more importantly sound like? If you can the best thing to do imo is to go to a meet so you can hear, see and hopefully blag a ride in some 370 Zeds with different exhaust set ups in order to give you the best idea. You could watch videos, some on here or on Youtube but depending on what it's been recorded on & what you're playing it through the same exhaust could sound completely different on your laptop to mine or in person. I had an Invidia Gemini true dual system on my 350 Zed (with Berks HFC's & later Berks De-Cats) and it is one of the best quality exhausts I've ever owned on any car for the money (around £900). However depending on what you want to spend there are so many other options available to you. If I could have on my 350 I would have got the Motordyne system but at the time it was just a bit out of my budget for what I had to spend on an exhaust system. It sounds fantastic on the 350Z though and just as good, if not better on the 370Z (as in below video).... Have a good look at the "Professional Traders" section on here for all the traders that can help you out like Tarmac Sportz, TORQEN, the Cougar Store, Horsham Developments and many more. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ Some also have sites online so that's always worth a look although best to PM on here imo for best & current prices. As examples; TORQEN website here: http://www.torqen.uk/84-exhaust-systems?orderby=price&orderway=asc & Tarmac Sportz website here: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=01ee3cc4-4bef-4ebe-87b9-7c29da17bda3 Also you don't necessarily have to buy new as full systems in good-fair condition do pop up secondhand from time to time on here as people sell their cars & go back to standard set ups or occasionally just fancy a change. Keep an eye on this section: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/215-370z-parts-for-sale/ Good luck.
  21. Lovely looking Zed and welcome aboard.
  22. Best Birthday ever! I actually like DIY though tbf. Hope you have an enjoyable evening Lexx.
  23. Happy Birthday Andy. Hope you're having a great day.
  24. After you get the disptick out make sure you don't lose the small copper washer. It will either still be sitting on the supercharger dipstick hole or it will come out with the dipstick. Eitherway keep an eye on it (also don't over tighten the dipstick).
×
×
  • Create New...