Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Sold - thread locked
  2. Love it Andy. Gorgeous colour & such a great looking car imo.
  3. Welcome aboard Nick. Lovely looking Zed. Hope you enjoy it.
  4. As Dan said do you know where the leak is coming from?
  5. Thank you for saying that because I was on the laptop when I uploaded it to the thread and noticed this also. It shows correctly on my phone though. Was beginning to wonder if I had an issue on my laptop. We've got our best man looking into it.
  6. Not sure if this is just me but there seems to be an issue with the video marty (appears as just a solid black strip). Have raised it with the team now.
  7. Brilliant pictures and some amazing cars.
  8. Very, very nice indeed (pictures & Zed).
  9. I like it, ....well apart from the steering wheel being on the wrong side.
  10. Guide here for you. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/
  11. Welcome aboard Izzie.
  12. Have you checked the oil level? (from cold on flat level ground) Just wondering if someone hasn't serviced it correctly and hasn't put enough oil in. Pretty sure you're correct on that although some traders/garages may be harder than others to get them to honour that.
  13. GMballistic

    Kit Cars

    What's your budget out of interest? Pistonheads list "bike engined" cars here: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bike-powered-cars/cars "Kit" cars here: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/kit-cars If it was me I think I'd rather a bike powered car if it was just going to be for fun.
  14. Welcome aboard & good luck with your Zed hunt. Pictures of your old cars always welcome btw.
  15. Now that would be very cool.
  16. Moved to the correct area for you Op. Looking very good & love those alloys.
  17. No problem and good luck with the Zed hunt.
  18. The other thing I did thing it could be is that if you had an aftermarket alarm system sometimes they'll have a switch to turn off the interior sensors. That way you can leave the alarm on with a pet or something in the car & it won't set off the alarm. Just another idea.
  19. Honestly Squee I think I'd try to sell it, possibly just give it away to a Museum or similar place that might be interested in displaying it. It wouldn't be something I'd want in my house personally but some people like that sort of thing so you might get some cash for it. You could always give the cash to an animal charity then if you wanted to or simply keep it for yourself.
  20. In that case it could be anything, ...undercar neons, front strobes behind the grill, gate/garage door opener, machine guns, oils slick etc etc. Okay the last two suggestions were a bit tongue in cheek, but could be any of the rest.
  21. As Veilside z said welcome aboard and have a look here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  22. Welcome aboard and enjoy your new Zed.
  23. As funny as your accidental spelling mistake was Banz I thought I better edit the title for you in this instance just to make it easier for other members to search for should they have the same query. Not sure many Zed owners would be searching for "pooping exhaust" you see.
×
×
  • Create New...