-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Hi from Dorset - 370z owner
GMballistic replied to W8BGS's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard Glyn. -
Zmanalex (above, post n#2) as he may have good used condition ones in stock. Failing that then Emperor Tuning (a trader on here ~ see the professional trader area) again for good used condition ones or Clark Motorsport for new ones. There are other traders who may be able to help if you have no success with those three so have a good search through the professional traders if needs be but those would be my first choices.
-
Dedication or pig headed Could be both really couldn't it?!.
-
I've had a few magnetic sump plugs before and so have a few of my friends on their cars, ...never seen that happen before.
-
Finally a car - Introducing Maxine on P4
GMballistic replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Other Cars
Tbh I think that would be my choice. Save the extra cash and then you can get something properly special for yourself after you're married & settled. -
Great stuff Chris & good to see you got the sump plug out. Definitely worth a complaint to Mishimoto imo. What a PITA. Anyway hope you're doing well.
-
Of course you/he can but we weren't talking about him feeling gutted were we? You were talking about you feeling sorry for him, ...to which I said you really don't need to waste your pity or empathy on him IMO as basically he can more than afford to pay for his mistake. As I said feel sorry for him if he'd injured himself which luckily for him he hadn't but if you want to feel sorry for him then fill your boots.
-
Finally a car - Introducing Maxine on P4
GMballistic replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Other Cars
Now add £3.5+K to the price of that for the inevitable engine build he'll need. -
Finally a car - Introducing Maxine on P4
GMballistic replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Other Cars
I would like to think that's a fairly normal occurrence for the Honda Civic although like all secondhand cars maybe I was just lucky. If you do look at the Hondas though you will find that they are very well thought of especially in the reliability stakes. Obviously if the cars not well maintained then things will start to go wrong and again as these cars are getting older then again naturally things like bushes etc will start to go. When I owned mine it was around 6-7 years old so now the same car would be 13 years old. Buyers guide by Evo here: http://www.evo.co.uk/honda/civic-type-r/14073/honda-civic-type-r-ep3-buying-checkpoints Still worth considering imo but if you don't like the look of them then it's a non starter really isn't it. -
Finally a car - Introducing Maxine on P4
GMballistic replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Other Cars
Fair enough on the looks point but for reliability Hondas will beat Peugeots into a bloody mess. When I got my 2003 CTR it had around 95K miles on it, ...I sold it 3 years later with roughly 115-119K miles on it and in that 3 years I never had to spend a penny on it other than for oil changes, some new tyres & brake pads. Good look with the Pug if you get one. -
If you can do the driver improvement course just do it. Think it's around £80. As others have said no use trying to fight it in court as you'll just end up worse off in the end even if you did win. Good luck.
-
Welcome aboard. I'm pretty sure (not 100% though) that all UK 350 Zeds are manual so if you want an automatic version it will have to be an import version. They are around but far & few between in comparison. Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201607226095316?search-target=usedcars&make=nissan&model=350_z&transmission=automatic&searchcontext=default&page=1&sort=default&radius=1500&postcode=cf832nq&onesearchad=new%2Cnearlynew%2Cused&logcode=p&adPos=1 Good luck with your Zed hunt.
-
Great work Andy. Dedication.
-
[SOLD]350z Rear mud guards In Silver
GMballistic replied to tomzzzcattle's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Sold - thread locked -
Finally a car - Introducing Maxine on P4
GMballistic replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Other Cars
Personally BBK I'd be looking for a Honda Civic Type R if I was you, ...the EP3 version. My experience with the Honda CTR was great and it was probably the most reliable car I've owned. They're fairly quick, high revving yet decent on fuel when driven appropriately and the prices for them are fairly low for what you get. You will have to spend a bit more than £1700 to get one and even then you'll be probably be looking at one with over 100K miles on it but still with a good service history it should be fine. Just an idea. -
His net worth is apparently around £1.5+ million so you really don't need to feel sorry for him, ...if he'd lost an eye or something similar then maybe but to have had a rather stupid crash like that then no not worth your pity or empathy imo. Anyway if this had been you or I this wouldn't have even made the local news paper but obviously with it being a celebrity, no matter how annoying they are or how minor the incident it has made national tabloid news. Personally I don't give a monkeys really but it was something different to post that day & interesting to read other peoples thoughts on.
-
Inside "the vault" - Nissan's DNA garage - 56k warning!
GMballistic replied to Squee's topic in Other Cars
^^ I agree with Wink, ...such a shame they're not been driven & enjoyed. Thanks for sharing the pics Squee. -
Russian style... Priceless. If only it was legal to do that to some of the idiots on our roads.
-
Like the new avatar picture btw. somebody reminded me ........... can't think who You're welcome.
-
As an Audi driver I resent that. I would never drive a Fiat.
-
Like the new avatar picture btw.
-
There are a lot worse cars for sale on eBay that you could of bought Ricey, ....shame it's not the V6 but still not a "bad" motor necessarily.
-
Yep. sales@torqen.uk Or you can use the "contact us page". Link: http://www.torqen.uk/contact-us
-
New 350Z owner come over from Subaru!
GMballistic replied to Marv's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Had a GC8 JDM classic Impreza myself Marv back some years ago now. It wasn't the best experience but that's another story (didn't crash it btw if that's what you were thinking ). Still I'm definitely partial to a Scooby especially the classics. Were you on Scoobynet then? I was, same name as here. Nice to have a change though.