Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. No problem Ewen. Just think VX if you bought Ewens 350GT you could tell all your friends you've bought a Nissan Skyline. Some info here on the V35 AKA a Skyline 350GT: http://www.jlimports.com.au/nissan-skyline-350gt-v35-coupe Good luck with your hunt whatever you decide.
  2. Ewen from Clark Motorsport has a very nice 350GT auto for sale if it's of any interest. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111268-for-sale-skyline-350gt-2003-very-good-condition-nice-mods/
  3. Great pictures of some very unique cars.
  4. You still after one mr_smith? Torqen version for sale here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111249-brand-new-unused-metal-undertray/ Good luck.
  5. Sold - thread locked
  6. Yeh hammered on a smaller socket, and finally came off with a couple tries!! Just need to replace the bolt now Happy days. If it's OEM bolts/nuts that you need try zmanalex or Emperor Tuning for used or maybe Clark Motorsport for new. If it's different nuts to fit those aftermarket alloys then have a word with Mitz@the Cougar Store as I'm sure he'll be able to help there.
  7. Just got back from theirs now, ...I did find the badge but it's broken sorry. The actual "Z" part had some creases in it and when I just touched it a little unfortunately part of the zed snapped off. Give zmanalex a PM to see if he has a badge would be my next option. Good luck and sorry I couldn't help. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
  8. How did they get it off in the end then Jay? Hammered a smaller socket on then going from the picture was it. Glad it's sorted either way.
  9. No probs, ...moved.
  10. Sold - thread locked
  11. When we used to live in North Yorkshire when I was a kid we had a problem with a Mole for awhile, ...I remember my oldman running out into the garden with a shovel trying to kill it as it dug up the garden for the hundredth time. It eventually went of its own accord or my oldman actually did manage to kill it but just never told anyone. I'd say get a professional in to catch & release it for you or buy a trap yourself to do the same (you don't have to kill it). Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pest-Stop-Humane-Mole-Trap/dp/B000YPXJJU
  12. Welcome aboard Jamie. Nice looking Zed.
  13. Cheers Alex. Done.
  14. Same here when I had mine.
  15. I may have the 350Z badge from when I de-badged mine but I can't remember if I've already passed it on to another member. Also if I do have it then it's at my parents house as I've a few things being stored in their garage. Can have a look for you tomorrow when I visit them and let you know in the late afternoon. If I've got it you're welcome to have it FOC.
  16. Alex if you look on Youtube you'll find "The Slow Mo Guys" who did this video and loads of other very cool slow motion videos. I've seen a fair few of their videos as I like the slow mo firearms videos they've done. Hadn't seen the Taser one so thanks for sharing. Edit: Oh and moved to "off topic" as the videos area is supposed to be just Zed related fyi.
  17. Yep definitely. Maybe teach your daughter or the Mrs to fly the drone so you can buzz round the roads in the GTR with her/them doing a chase cam.
  18. Great colour for the GTR. Enjoy the new car.
  19. ^^ Okay now you're just showing off Adrian, ...and I like it.
  20. Welcome aboard. Any pictures of the Evo or your new Zed?
  21. Welcome aboard Jim. Can't blame you for clock watching, ...love the Nismos.
  22. Welcome aboard. Plenty of info on here and also don't forget to look at the Zeds for sale on here to see if anything suits you. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  23. I know, I know. Might wait till Christmas though to see what's on offer, ...my budget would definitely not stretch to a Phantom drone. Unless I can grab a used bargain on eBay or similar. I did manage 2 or 3 flips (360's) though with my cheap drone in that video.
  24. I decided to upload one of my videos from my drone that I took at the beach just to give you an idea of what my footage looks like. Now please go easy on me as I'm using a very basic drone (less than £50 new) which doesn't even have a HD camera but it has been a great quadcopter to learn with as it was very easy to fly straight out of the box.
×
×
  • Create New...