Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Mark. Plenty of professional traders on here that can get you basically anything you could ever possibly need for a Zed like MITZ@CougarStore (above), Clark Motorsport, Torqen & more. All here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/
  2. ahh ......... I've always used a kitchen sponge (the one with the green rough side) A scouring sponge just to be technical. Tbh I probably would have used a waffle sponge applicator if Matt & Dan hadn't mentioned using brushes.
  3. Definitely repairable imho. I worked at ATS Euromaster for a short stint when I was a lot younger repairing tyres, fitting new ones, exhausts etc and as has been mentioned it's only when the damage is too close to the side wall, is a tear or the hole is just too big that it cannot be repaired. Good luck.
  4. Could be a bearing issue as Dan mentioned. Personally I'd want to get it looked at by a garage that know what they're doing when it comes to supercharged Zeds. Eg: Horsham Developments or Abbey etc. Good luck Dunks.
  5. Looks like I'm going to be spending some more cash in Halfords again very soon.
  6. ^^ Cheers Matt. Food for thought ~ will give it a try.
  7. Think I might try the Megs then. I just wanted something I can easily apply which will make the tyres look like new again every so often. Have often used spray can type tyre dressings with limited success tbh. Cheers.
  8. ^^ Only I ever know that.
  9. If Alex can't help then try Jon@Emperor Tuning. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Good luck.
  10. Don't pull my leg you know that's been washed! Btw ~ Just run out of "Turtle Wax" tyre shine today Matt, ...any recommendations for a decent tyre shine?
  11. The team would like to remind all members that if any person has a grievance or dispute with any other member, trader or team member that the appropriate action is to firstly contact a member of the team (Moderator or Administrator) to discuss any issue that has arisen. Members should refrain from posting potentially defamatory, misleading, or inflammatory remarks about any person/s regarding personal disputes, grievances or sales. We appreciate that when matters don't go according to plan, tempers and emotions can get out of hand and talking to one of the team before posting publicly, may allow for a 3rd party contribution to help rationalize the situation. Please remember that this is a public forum and as such any posts or threads made can be seen by all. We are here to help so please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team in the first instance should any of the issues mentioned above arise.
      • 6
      • Like
  12. Some great items there Lloyd. GLWTS.
  13. ^^ That, ....and please don't try driving your car with your brake pipe like that.
  14. I don't know why but I admit I did think the Jag F type coupe was a 2+2. You know with those "kiddie" size seats.
  15. Couple of pics from today including a reflection shot.
  16. "Ba dum Tsss"
  17. Wow some great looking cars there. Thanks for sharing.
  18. Think people are going to need more info or possibly even a picture or two if they're to help. You can obviously get screws from lots of places (Screwfix/B&Q etc) that will do the same job as a Nissan OEM screw if you're talking about self tappers etc. Definitely need more info (length/thread/type etc).
  19. Sold - thread locked
  20. Okay passenger seat then but it still sounds like a sweet shop shelf full sliding off it.
  21. Andys back seat pictured seconds before the incident....
  22. I notice the car that hit yours seems to have a "dash cam" in it too, ...did you ask to see the footage to see if his story rings true? Very sad to see that has happened ersen but on the plus side at least it wasn't your fault & you seem to have got a good price from the insurance company. Maybe worth asking zmanalex or Jon@Emperor Tuning to see if they're interested in buying the car off you as a whole. Might be easier for you that way just to make a little extra cash without the hassle of stripping the entire car yourself. Good luck with your decision.
  23. Nope but a little more info in your thread wouldn't have gone astray. Google gave me this though: https://toughmudder.co.uk/events/2016-north-west Good luck with it Olly ~ wear a GoPro if you have one as I'm sure it would make for some good footage.
  24. Great video Chirag.
  25. Yep you're not wrong. There did used to be a sub section with a "What's it worth" area but AFAIK that was decommissioned a while ago (2014?). Generally I think "what's it worth?" threads for Zeds are now allowed in the general sub section areas for the specific model. E.g. "350Z General" for 350 Zed WIW threads and "370Z General" for 370 Zed WIW threads. Just try to remember to put as much info as needed (like mileage, FNSH, mods etc etc) as well as some pictures for people to try to gauge a rough estimate for you on how much they think it's worth. Good luck.
×
×
  • Create New...