Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Not Bennett then.
  2. Not sure how much help it will be but here are the group buys he was running.... #1: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80659-engine-bay-bolts-group-buy-1-now-closed/ #2: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82830-engine-bay-bolts-group-buy-2-now-closed/ #3: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94243-engine-bay-bolts-group-buy-3-closed/ Lot's of pictures in there though so hopefully will help you out wilo.
  3. ^^ Awesome. I took my drone out when I went to the beach with the Mrs. All I know now after seeing yours though is that I need a better camera & a better drone. It was great fun flying it though and I did a few 360 flips but I'm just starting to hit the limitations of it now with the cheap end drone that I have. Can't hardly get any good high altitude flights with it even though I was just sending it up & up, ...just sought of stops so high up and won't go anymore.
  4. Nope. Ran Berks HFC's with an Invidia Gemini system on my old 03' Zed that Horsham Developments remapped (UpRev) and never had an issue. Good luck.
  5. Looking good Snjur. Oh and congrats on the impressive numbers.
  6. Yep does sound like it from the news story. Shame.
  7. Think that's fair enough if you don't like the stubby aerials. Definitely more important things to do but usually people end up doing the aerial as one of their first mods as it's easy & cheap to do. Aerial delete, ...now there is an interesting idea.
  8. Not sure that's how "Dent Fix" or "Chips Away" do it....
  9. In what sense?! It's the in thing now to be able to do that isn't it. Like parkour used to be. See a lot if this "gym vs street" workout stuff lately. Using playground equipment etc. There is a russian guy I used to follow on Youtube who made some videos of his body progression, ...he did loads of body weight exercises using playground equipment etc. Such a strong guy I couldn't believe some of the things he was able to do. Basically stuff like these guys...
  10. Fair play Jay, ...that is a flippin' mess. You could try the socket option (as mentioned above ~ see video below) or possibly try taking it to a garage that can spot weld a bolt or similar onto it so that you can undo it that way (see picture below ~ it is of a bolt rather than nut but same principle). Good luck.
  11. Glad you're finally going to give other members a chance to post in the "what mod have you done today" thread. Seriously though I'm loving the great work so far that you've done to your Zed Brimstoneboy, ...but I am surprised you haven't got a stubby aerial yet. At this rate it will be the last mod you do. Really do love those alloys of yours btw.
  12. Welcome aboard Ash.
  13. Moved topic. Looks great in black especially with the rear badge done as well.
  14. Welcome aboard. So what Zed have you got then?
  15. Great news you're back in a Zed. Welcome back.
  16. Jeez it sounds like you had a bit of a nightmare then but if it's all fitted now then surely that's a win. Hope you're pleased with it & I'll keep an eye out for the fitted pics.
  17. ^^ Great looking BMW's those.
  18. As said it shouldn't get any louder, ...should settle down a bit tbh. Great choice btw.
  19. Oh my Ian, ....do you even get the new log books in time before deciding to sell them on?! Hope you keep the Zed a bit longer than the last 15 cars.
  20. No probs and good luck.
  21. I stripped the car before selling it I've had 15 cars in between owning this one In how many years Ian? Genuinely interested to know how often it works out that you've changed cars on average.
×
×
  • Create New...