Moved the thread for you jimboy.
It all depends on what you think the father/mother in law to be expects. If they think you should do it & you don't then that's forever going to be a bad mark against you in their eyes I'd say.
Personally I'm a little old fashioned in my ways so think you should always ask the father. I asked my fiancees father and tbh I know he really appreciated me doing that which I think has put me in good favour with him.
Good luck.
You're welcome ~ I'm on a laptop so can see peoples locations on the left hand side just underneath their username, title, posts etc.
You're in Lancaster apparently.
You could replace all four and then sell on the part worns from the rear for some cash back.
Plenty of drifters on here that might be interested in a decent set of part worns to use for events. Just an idea.
If you have Falken 452's at the moment then I'd try to match the same tyres front to rear as Dan mentioned but as the 452's are discontinued you can't do that unless you can find some part worns.
Can you wait & change all four tyres at once?
I have had Falken 452's in the past as well as their successor the 453 and I have been very pleased with their performance for what is a "mid range" budget tyre imo. I'd go for 453's all round if you can.
Photobucket is your best bet for uploading pictures (don't forget your username on a piece of paper next to the alloys).
Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/
Either way I'm sure the buyer will confirm condition on collection and purchase the alloys only if they're happy but more pictures would help your sale & potentially stop anyone wasting your/their time.
I know!! Im sticking with my 6 i think. Nothing there worth while imo.
I'm sticking with my Samsung Galaxy S5.
As long as it can let me call people, text & take the odd picture or video then I'm happy.
Approved as buyer will be collecting so can confirm there are 4 alloys but it might help your sale if you could add some more pics (especially to confirm condition).
GLWTS.
Impossible to Police or impose imo, ...like trying to eradicate guns from America.
There are just too many of them out there, new & used swapping hands all the time.
Thanks GMballistic. Always fancied a Zed. I'm sure I'll find a good one on here.
No doubt.
Keep an eye on the Zeds for sale to see if something pops up in your price range/preferences.
Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
Surprised the "home gym" hasn't sold as well yet tbh. I mean £100 is a bargain really imo for what you get.
GLWTS.
Also, just fyi if you click "edit" followed by "use full editor" you can change the thread title so that you can just put the gym on it's own as the cabinets sold now.
I had a "friendly MOT" tester so he "helped" my Zed get through the MOT with De-Cats on but otherwise your best option really is as Dan mentions which is having a set of OEM Cats fitted just for the test.