Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Give Rare Rims a shout, they'll suggest some 19's with the correct offset that won't need spacers. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  2. have to agree, currently my favourite courier for sending and receiving goods. Not the cheapest but you certainly get what you pay for. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  3. BBC seem quite confident (but that's maybe not a good thing these days ) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-28778032
  4. Looking good now Robert
  5. Kids, who'd have em?
  6. Find out how much the council tax is Sorry my idea wasn't as imaginative as Craig's
  7. How are these attached to the bonnet?
  8. I do like a Morris Minor bonnet. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  9. When you said you were off to the interior for the weekend I thought a trip to Uncle Stu's was in the offing! Nice Smurf coloured table!! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  10. what could possibly go wrong, Bennet's coming!! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. Clark are the UK DBA porter I believe, certainly worth a PM Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  12. Nice, what size spacers are you going for? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  13. As Heff said, she was in the allowance margin, someone is telling you porkies Will Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  14. RIP David Haines. How do you deal with fanatics and people who won't engage in dialogue? The trouble is, in their eyes we are as bad if not worse than them. They just called IS (Islamic State) now I think.
  15. Clark Motorsport stock DBA's Dips
  16. Nice start buddy, needs some spacers now
  17. Don't think you should have told us that!!
  18. I think I followed all that!! Interesting though
  19. That's a cracking job!!! Looks stunning
  20. How was your naughty sausage? Just asking
  21. Not come across this before, maybe they are being a bit more formal. My rule of thumb is to address emails as Mr Surname until I receive an email back that says Hi Graham, at that point I then use Hi First Name. I have Indian customers and I've not come across this before, they all have signed emails regards Mr Surname or First Name It'll be interesting to hear from Dips & Irfan
  22. Got a year to run on my iphone 5s contract and happy to wait until then. I'm afraid I've grown out of the "must have a new phone" as soon as a new model is released syndrome.
  23. An amazing man. RIP
×
×
  • Create New...