Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. A very nice day out it was too
  2. Shoot, forgot to vote
  3. I'm sure if you deleted all the expletives things would be fine, oh wait, there wouldn't be anything to read
  4. Bugger! I'm going to Glasgie for 2 weeks tomorrow
  5. Glad you got it sorted.
  6. Just stuck £90 in mine this morning..!! Shell V Power doing triple points until October! Excellent, have to fill up later
  7. It's not the age of my car that I'm worried about
  8. What colour did you use?
  9. Discussion is currently ongoing regarding another warning for WIll!!
  10. What they all said ^
  11. Hope you all have a great day
  12. I'd be meeting earlier than 0700 if that 0600 entry time is correct, you are meeting at 0700 and have 30 tickets etc to distribute
  13. Good luck fella, hope you get your pride and joy back on the road soon
  14. Pm Clarke Motorsport for a used good lump
  15. The throttle response alone is worth the effort.
  16. That does sound "camshafty"
  17. This might be useful if you've got a DE car http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89690-350z-part-out-all-sorts-available/
  18. Someone else used to recommend them too
  19. Was he detained by a Masked Man?
  20. Are you sure it;s not just brake pad imprint on the discs? http://www.mossmotors.com/SiteGraphics/Pages/brake_discs.html
  21. Don't go anywhere near Mr Clutch!! I presume that doesn;t include a new flywheel? PM Sly at Kaizer Motors, loads of great recommendations on here :)Bit of a drive but well worth the effort.
×
×
  • Create New...