Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I went Ark with standard cats, I love it, had the Miltek with HFC's before that, no contest.
  2. It's not that we don't give a **** about it, as was pointed out earlier so many of these rarer afflictions are just unknown to the majority simply because of the rarity. I certainly had not heard of Didmoad until now.
  3. I told you he was good!!! I actually think that is one of his better efforts
  4. Lord help us!! ^
  5. I love this thread
  6. I blame the photographer
  7. He's PM'ing a lot!!!
  8. Well I hope the weather is better there than it is here
  9. Invidia is definitely louder than the Miltek
  10. I fast forwarded after about a minute 30
  11. SMD produced and directed
  12. Do you have low self esteeem issues Craig?
  13. Well, if Mr Buxton is correct then the sh!t is about to hit the fan. Should be "interesting" whatever happens.
  14. Nice one, hasn't affected me but I know those who have had problems
  15. Well the title says FOG, early Sunday typo
  16. Sooooo much grin factor in that
  17. Nothing too bad at all
  18. Had a great morning, thanks to Brillo (I can feel an Avatar name change coming on ) for a great few laps and Keyser for some interesting down shifts. And yes, that 911 driver needs to learn how NOT to brake Oh, and I now luuuuuuuurve green Here's a few pix
  19. That's buggered it then!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  20. I would but some bugger keeps pinching my oil !! I've got some you can have Peter.
×
×
  • Create New...