Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. This is for sale too:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83122-milltek-stainless-steel-exhaust/page__hl__milltek
  2. That's what I said
  3. I reerly like crome
  4. My bad
  5. Are you really Romanian!!?
  6. L-am întrebat pentru că
  7. That rings some bells with me now, I managed it but I can't remember how I did it, sorry. Don't be afraid to pull the jet up through the hole, it will pull through, that much I do remember.
  8. Nu
  9. or here, demon twonks can be dear http://www.apmotorstore.co.uk/silicone-hoses.html
  10. If you mean the outside painted part, I've done this once before, I think you just manually pull out the "tube" and then it becomes quite obvious how the outside painted part fixes to the "tube" but I can't remember the detail. If I can work it out though.................
  11. I don't have that long GMB
  12. 76mm internal diameter as far as I remember
  13. glrnet

    Untitled3

    From the album: glrnet

    © glrnet

  14. glrnet

    Untitled1

    From the album: glrnet

  15. "And I wonder, who'll stop the rain?"

  16. glrnet

    Hoon

×
×
  • Create New...