Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. A lot of people now have Ark Zorsts
  2. Excellent.
  3. Madness, that is all. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29356807
  4. Looks like she has the same level of intelligence as your waitress friend :lol:
  5. Bad news guys, Eric Junior is coming too
  6. He's just expressing how he feels
  7. Albert Pierrepoint (The last UK Hangman) wrote in his memoirs that the majority of people about to be hanged became very subdued. Even trance like and very subservient as if adopting this behavior would win them a last min reprieve, or wake them from a long nasty dream! We also have no idea if they are not sedated in some way.
  8. Hey buddy, happy birthday, hope you have a great day,
  9. Search is your friend Sorry, couldn't resist
  10. Excellent news Commander, I should do the lottery if I were you, oh wait...............................
  11. :yahoo: :yahoo: I love this place
  12. Oh dear
  13. Any Microsft wizards on here?
  14. Have you tried sending the files to someone else and seein if their copy of word opens them? At least it will prove your files are ok.
  15. Indeed, stop winding him up WW :scare:
  16. Oh bugger!!
  17. Hava you tried anything like a restore?
  18. Nice to see you back here again mate but sorry to hear your news, chin up, we're all always here should you need us.
  19. You've bought BBK for £290.00!!!!?
  20. biscuitboy used/knows a caliper specialist, not sure if it's this one though
  21. I guess it's nice to know I'm in good company No need to leave then
  22. Maybe you just know that making grown up decisions and cars is somewhat of an oxymoron more for many of us in this place?
  23. Don't be a stranger Annie, a Fiesta isn't you, sorry
×
×
  • Create New...