Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Waits for SMD.........
  2. Id wait too, what's to say once you've parted with your money you never hear from the seller again? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  3. Oh, sorry, I stand corrected but there is deffo a thread on here from earlier this week with that very same car and I'm sure soemone else suggested it was Lexx's car. **edit** ok ignore me, completely different car, it's been a long week
  4. http://www.ebay.co.u...E-/261635225933 I believe this is Lexx's old car, I've just got in, there's a thread on here already about it hang on
  5. What Martin said. Have a great Holiday.
  6. Jim's new laptop is a Mac
  7. Bloody hell Rich, you couldn't make that lot up, oh wait, it's the Motor Trade. Hope it's all sorted and you now have the motor you thought you were getting
  8. Welcome Paul
  9. Bit late posting but yes, the Racelogic does have launch control (depending which model you opt for). While stationary hold the button in, select what revs you want it to hold, clutch in, floor the loud pedal, when ready release the clutch and off you gooooooooo. Awesome. I quite like the noise it makes while bouncing off the fake rev limiter as well, anyone at Wales last year who heard Octet's car will know what I mean. only too well! Lol
  10. Stripes it is then!!
  11. Blimey, respct! How many Dan's are there, what's the absolute pinnacle?
  12. Southern softies If we have to go out our comfort zone and spend a weekend with someone we haven't met - for me it would be these two - or SMD or Doogy - I couldn't choose Am spending some of this weekend with our Paulie - one of my besties who I would never have met if it weren't for this place most welcome Vik - only coming so I can play with the beers and wolves ! fixed
  13. How long did that take you, not just the black belt, but right from the start? ** ** ^
  14. Well done Craig, great news.
  15. Fail, he's always looking!!
  16. Maccaman & Sparky370z RIP
  17. Been there, done that So, who would you spend some time with that you've never met from the forum.. although I guess you've met most of the regulars.. Are we talking one on one or can we choose multiple victims?
  18. Wow!! I saw a 350z earlier this year that had been resprayed in a deep red and have been looking around a bit half heartedly as it wasn't brilliant. It was good but not take your breath away good, thanks for the pointer
  19. Been there, done that
  20. Buster - A man of few words Most of them were rude words last night, but I won't mention that couldnt have been eating doughnuts then! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  21. Have a great day Beb Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
×
×
  • Create New...