Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. We live in Surrey as you know and I think with all the "variables" that you may require it's going to cost you an arm and a leg to stay in Surrey. W Sussex has some lovely countryside and good rail links to London if you choose carefully. Biscuit mentioned Suffolk and that's another great part of the world although getting across London is a PITA if Mr 2Bears office is in South London. Decisions decisions, maybe time to do a list of priorities if you haven't already and then apply that to areas you like/prefer to see if it works finacially.
  2. Ok, I've seen the Interlagos Red, :lol: my bad too
  3. Hey Tom, Root Beer looks cracking but having seen the Brickyard in the flesh twice I might edge towards that. Whichever you choose, you Zed will be a credit to you as usual.
  4. Define small in Surrey
  5. Like that a lot
  6. after wanting one for about 5 years......................I got so excited I forgot how to spell
  7. glrnet

    LakeZ 2015

    Booked my hotel today, bit further out than last year, I shouldn't hang about guys, lots are full already because of the Cartmel Races.
  8. Nice one Big Guy, LakeZ it is for JD's then. Welcome Neil.
  9. Me too. I was under the impression you can get charged for perverting the course of justice for using a jammer. Which is way more serious than a speeding ticket. I Could be wrong though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk you can be but cases have been dropped
  10. Sorry Col, locking this as I have already this posted in the F1 thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79178-the-2014-f1-chat-thread/page__st__1260
  11. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/29658585
  12. Audi not white van, driving test not driving lesson.
  13. Glad you outed him Ye' not letting him get away with dropping me in the s*it...but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.. Linky no worky
  14. Wish I hadn't looked at that site, ...so much want on there. Ditto
  15. All that stupid talk of giving up and selling it
  16. Foo Fighters, The Pretender Stones, Sticky Fingers
  17. Well done guys, I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing this Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  18. Favourite guitar solo is Mick Taylor Rolling Stones gimme shelter live. Fave guitarist is Stevie Ray Vaughan Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  19. You should worry
  20. Let's hope not if he drives like that
  21. Not exactly but is it worth it? http://www.motorists-lawyer-kent.co.uk/blog/detail.rhtm/768746/laser_jammers_and_the_law.rhtm
  22. Ooops, is the road signage not very good or was he travelling way too fast?
  23. Have a great day Vicky
×
×
  • Create New...