Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Rocker cover looks now mate
  2. glrnet

    EPR nuts?

    +1. But using ali nuts on steel bolts is always asking for trouble. I have had muteki extended open end nuts for 5yrs with no probs. Whilst genuine D1 Spec nuts are better, they are still al. They corrode onto the steel hub bolts in no time over winter. Sorry, I didn't make myself really clear, I understand the steel/ally prob but I was referring to D1 Spec fakes breaking when being tightened because crap grad ally was used to manufacture the fakes.
  3. Guys, I've not used anyone before but need to get some photos blown up and printed on canvas. Can anyone recommend a particular service, there are so many around just wondered if they are all much if a muchness or are there any to avoid? Thanks
  4. Exactly why it will suit lots of Zeds these days You're right Dave because nobody ever "chavs" up a Jag do they, ....or do they? I didn't think Mulberry was chavvy but then again.....................
  5. You need to change your signature mate. "So much to fit, so little time"
  6. I know!!
  7. glrnet

    EPR nuts?

    I think the original D1 Spec nuts are ok but there are a lot of fakes out there that have caused problems.
  8. I decided to give my detailling cloths and towels a wash so popped them in the washing machine. When it came to spin time I remarked that the machine was nosier than usual, mrs glrnet told me it was a fast spin. I naturally enquired if it wouod go any faster, she said "No it will need an Uprev for that"
  9. Could be worse http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29773559
  10. Samsungs are know to have comaptablilty issues with Nissan bluetooth. I'm sure a Samsung user will be along soon
  11. Looking good I really hope the photo of your roof lining is a crap pic and it's not really pink
  12. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/57807-clicking-axle-noise-solved-try-this-first/
  13. >Before my time unfortunately but heard nothing but good stories about the guy.
  14. Nice wrap
  15. Zep III, Some Girls Rolling Stones, London Calling The Clash, Madness One Step Beyond, Roxy Music Country Life, Velvet Underground & Nico
  16. Same here
  17. Why, has he released a song? yep, I'm guessing it will be called something along the lines of "Chaps, Chains and heels" It's never going to be that straight forward
  18. Nice work mate, make sure you keep your neck well covered tonight
  19. Totally agree with Dan, yourself and Wink. Establish the facts regarding the prices first and then name and shame (if necessary) when you have possesion of all the facts.
  20. RIP Jack Bruce http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-29772926
  21. With regard to temps, this is what I did some time ago. Originally went for the K & N Typhoon but the inlet air temps were horrible (I use ScanGuage II). So, simply, I removed the K & N filter box, modified the pipe work and reinstalled the original filter box but managed to retain the lower K & N pipe and inlet. I can't remember the temp differences now as itwas over 2 years ago but it definitely improved intake temps both at idle and when driving.
  22. Recently had an issue with the original oil catch can which had a perspex oil collection reservoir, twice the reservoir developed hairline cracks. The supplier repalced the first one FOC but they are no longer available, surprise surprise So sourced a D1 Spec which was always going to be a tight fit but managed to modify the bracket and voila.
  23. I decided to have the tips modified, didn't like the sharp finish of the original so had some rolled tips fitted
  24. Not for me, more like chavtastic to my way of thinking but you did ask. At then end of the day buddy so crack on with what YOU like.
×
×
  • Create New...