Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Have you retired?
  2. you could always bring some of those lovely Sausage rolls I saw on Face book along You know the doors is always open and the kettle on guys don't wait for an invite - if you want in on the action the weekend after Christmas is the one to come see us on Ha Ha! There won't be any left, future son in law has already been round!!! See you soon
  3. :yahoo: Well, that's me finished now until the 5th Jan, early start this morning and just got back. How about anyone else?
  4. Excellent show chaps (as usual) :yahoo: I can feel a Christmas Zed Shed visit coming on. Same goes for me as Will, more than happy to help out, just let me know when you need a hand and/or dooughnuts. I love this place.
  5. Thank goodness for that!!
  6. I'm not looking!!
  7. Mudman will be making the announcement in Jan when he's back from his hols, about a week later than last year but rest assured everything is booked.
  8. There is no known cure for Zeditis! Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  9. It's a bit of a schlap for me Will!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  10. You could try Tom at TGM in Fleet as well, I recommend him highly, can't recommend Jez personally as I've never taken my car there but lots of others have and always good reports. But do what GMB says so someone can have a listen. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. I know it's not really south but if you do Black Mountains keep going north and do the Élan Valley, you'll love it. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  12. That looks like a big Bruv set to me!! Lol @Kyle, how did you just happen to have a spare ghost busters set? Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  13. Looks perfectly acceptable to me
  14. This is the kind of stuff we had when I was a kid
  15. Loving this now, looking forward to seeing updates, she's not in bad nick for a car that's been in the UK for ages
  16. What Craig said ^ Make sure it's back in properly and not wedged somewhere else or there will be oil every where, have a look in the daylight buddy.
  17. Hurry up!!!!! Make a decision man!
  18. Oh NO not another senior moment. Could I be coming down with old age? I spelt my user name wrong on the forum the other dayI but in my defence there were a lot of letters to choose from ha ha What is this dayl you speak of?
  19. A package arrived for me today too How old am I? http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Remote-Controlled-VOLVO-L350F-Wheel-Loader-42030
  20. Must admit I was a bit confused by Dan's remark as I was sure it was an animated film Maybe I'll watch ot when I come back from the pub!!
  21. Jim lives out in the sticks, bloody nice sticks though
  22. That's not too hard these days PreferabIe to anything thing that's going to be spat out of X-Factor though... or from that film frozen! Oh good, can't wait, been told stepdaughter 2 will be wanting to watch this when she's here over Christmas, "I'm just going to the pub, won't be long"
  23. But at least that's your job and it's OTHER peeps paperwork Should get it finished today. And you matey
  24. Lordy, i was on hoilday and missed that, thnak you for making me smile today Craig (bad paperwork/VAT day)
×
×
  • Create New...