Jump to content

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

Trader
  • Posts

    2,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ewen@Clark Motorsport

  1. Hi Adam We keep a number of different options including the Exedy kit on the shelf for next day delivery. Get in touch I would be happy to go through the options with you. This is our best selling kit for the DE: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95545-new-xtreme-clutch-organic-inc-smf-350z-de/page__hl__xtreme
  2. You're definitely in the minority there but glad to hear they have at least one happy customer
  3. We bought the equipment outright which makes it a lot cheaper in the long run. I'm looking at it from a business prospective though for personal use it would be a fair bit more expensive than regular broadband. But if the service is that bad and there is no there option you don;t really have a lot of choice.
  4. I would agree with that, we also looked into it but sadly there is no good 4G signal here.
  5. This is same sort of thing I hear from anyone that's ever had to deal with them!
  6. As you can imagine we get a lot of rain here and only once has it lost signal and that was for less than a minute. Other than that its been perfect. Its getting on 5 months that we have had it now. Compared to the amount of times the regular broadband used to drop out sometimes for hours which was a nightmare when you are trying to run a business.
  7. Very good point Dan how many people don't look into this until its to late. It will surely get to a point where it effects the value of the house.
  8. I would no doubt have an old single DBA disc that fits something spurious you could have if you cover the postage
  9. BT are a complete disgrace. The thing is they would still charge you the same as someone getting a fast rate how is that fair? Its high time they were forced to use some of their huge profits to upgarde the network, we are so behind many other countries its embarrassing. We had similar problems here and ended up going for Tooway Satellite internet, best thing I have ever done 100% reliable and best off no phone line rental to BT
  10. We can supply the correct Nissan fluid. You need 11 liters for a complete change.
  11. Any mods should be notified to your insurance company but I would expect there to be a charge for them.
  12. If you're current links are the cause of the knock then these will cure it but there's no saying for how long as at that price the quality won't be the best. We keep genuine Nissan and adjustable Whiteline links on the shelf if needed
  13. We have the Eibach replacement toe and camber bolts on the shelf
  14. We will have a good rack on one of the cars we are breaking. Get in touch if we can help further.
  15. Congrats Chris hope you have a great time
  16. Whiteline and Superpro bushes are in stock. Get in touch we can go through the options
  17. Cheers Stephen I have just taken in a complete 30,000 mile car to break with a perfect engine. Get in touch for more information.
  18. Would have an interior one here as well
  19. If its the exterior part we should have one Arran
  20. David will drop you a PM with some prices
  21. I'm pretty sure its the same as the 350Z which is a VLSD
  22. Yes it would potentially be easier to live with than say a Kazz. An OS Giken though is very refined and I have found them to be very easy to live with on the road. If it was my money I would go for a plate type LSD over the torque bias type based purely on Performance.
  23. An LSD is one of the best mods you can do although a plate type LSD would be the best if its mainly for track use compared to the Quaife.
  24. They have now changed the design to be plug and play We have plenty in stock
×
×
  • Create New...