Jump to content

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

Trader
  • Posts

    2,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ewen@Clark Motorsport

  1. Quick question Dan, if a car was insured under a trade policy does that still count as the vehicle being insured by someone else?
  2. If rich350Z can't help I have here and can send next day with Fed-Ex
  3. You're not bugging us its what we are here for Its difficult keeping up with various threads but a PM is not missed.
  4. A tired DMF is likely to give issues if you replace the clutch and not it although it depends on the mileage its covered and how the cars been driven.. The main failure point on the HR though is the concentric slave cylinder that's a weak point even on standard cars. The Xtreme clutch single mass conversion kit will easily seal with that kind of torque level and produces less chatter than some other kits but there is still some compared with a DMF. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92517-new-release-xtreme-clutch-kit-inc-smf-and-csc-solution-350z-hr-and-370z/
  5. Thanks Richard, we keep them on the shelf they are £49.50
  6. As mentioned at the time you bought the clutch Danny its false economy not to replace the DMF. The CC lightweight one I quoted is very popular but I can also do a great deal on an LUK dual mass one which is cheaper should you prefer.
  7. Hi Rob its 4954, I have replied to your PM http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/website/webshop/productDetails.asp?searchModel=3%2E5+V6+JDM+DE+Non+Brembo+2003-2005&sku=DBA4954SP&searchMake=Nissan+350Z
  8. As far as I know there is not an aftermarket one for the rear unless one has been released recently.
  9. We have all those parts in stock from cars we are breaking, get in touch if I can help
  10. If its normal road use Ryan the the Exedy is the most popular choice. You can stick with the OEM dual mass flywheel or go for a lightweight single mass option.
  11. spot on... i'll probably be in touch then mate just waiting for a call back first from a garage that will fit it and curious to see how much they supply one for. Are the exedy kits good performing clutch's? For normal road use yes they are perform perfectly well.
  12. Hawk Performance Ceramic are a popular option and great for fast road use. Not quite as good as DS2500 on the limit but are not a dusty pad.
  13. We carry that same kit and would be happy to match the price.
  14. They made the flywheel but the clutch was Exedy.
  15. Lots of horror stories about Techniclutch on various forums including the Mitsubishi Lancer Register. They have suffered all sorts of failures including a flywheel that broke into three pieces. Here is just one thread http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=467285 If it sounds to good to be true it normally is We can supply a genuine OEM Exedy kit and LUK dual mass as well as single mass lightweight kits from Xtreme. Get in touch if I can help
  16. Great review Alex, very informative for other forum members
  17. We have new Eibach on the shelf
  18. I hope everything works out for her Chris, once you decide what you are going to organise we will be happy to contribute
  19. We have genuinely not had anyone complain, if there was then I would take it up with Whiteline. As I mentioned we have sold hundreds of sets as have Abbey Motorsport. They are not a rose jointed link they are a sealed ball joint so are more than suitable for UK roads, if grease is applied to the threaded part at the time of fitting then adjustment later will not be a problem. Any link or suspension arm is susceptible to corrosion in this country due to road salt, for instance I have just stripped a 350Z here that had SPL arms on, while still in working condition there is corrosion on them but hat doesn't make them poor quality. If a set has genuinely snapped that has been supplied through Whiteline UK then I would be happy to talk to the customer and discuss it with the head of Whiteline UK Greame Jeram.
  20. I'm sorry but there's nothing wrong with Whiteline drop links we have sold hundreds of sets and not had one complaint. Whiteline components including droplinks are used in many of our customers Time Attack and 22B Sprint Series cars with winning results. Whiteline UK compete themselves so the products are proven. We keep the Eibach arb's and Whiteline droplinks in stock. I can also supply the Whiteline ARB and drop link combo at a good price.
  21. We keep new in stock http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Boot-Spring-Lift/84415-CD71A
  22. Thanks richard Plenty new ones here Graham
  23. We would always recommend replacing the flywheel due to the OEM one being a dual mass which does wear over time. You can sometimes get away with it for a while but the box will be back out before the clutch is worn out to replace it so it makes sense to do it all at once. We stock and supply the OEM Exedy clutch and LUK dual mass flywheel but our most popular upgrade is to go wit ha lightweight single mass flywheel. Xtreme clutch over a complete kit that can be seen here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95545-new-xtreme-clutch-organic-inc-smf-350z-de/ This is proving to be a very popular option among members on here. We are the UK distributor so offer full back up and support. Get in touch if I can help further
  24. Happy Birthday for yesterday Steve!
  25. I do not supply HEL kits due to a near disaster with a set on an R35 GTR, problems with any parts can occur but the manufacturers response was shocking. The car now runs a Goodridge kit without any problems. the Hosetechnik kit we supply is a full replacement kit with stainless steel distribution blocks. It can be seen here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76884-350z-stainless-steel-braided-brake-lines-149/page__hl__%2Bhose+%2Btechnik
×
×
  • Create New...