Jump to content

Wayne370Z

Members
  • Posts

    629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wayne370Z

  1. Should`ve known it was never going to be a bomb. No ones`s going to blow up Wilmslow Rd. Even the terrorists want to be able to get their kebabs. Was a regular trip over for us from Stretford on nights to pick up the kebabs. Not found anywhere to get a decent one now since moving over to Lincolnshire.
  2. They can`t charge you an admin fee for something which they are cancelling. It`d be different if you cancel it before they do. Only costs you might not get back from Tui is anything which they said wouldn`t be refundable when booked - such as maybe their travel insurance as that is already in effect and so being used from the moment of booking, although, I have seen people saying that that was refunded as well.
  3. Was £200 paid separately? They tend to do the refunds in the manner and amounts that payments were made so not necessarily the full amount altogether in one lump sum.
  4. The general public consists of a lot of muppets. When lock down is relaxed and they are allowed back out into society and allowed to congregate at any places in any numbers social distancing will be forgotten about and ignored by many of them.
  5. We should have been cruising around Italy with Tui end of this month. Their policy is actually very clear, and reasonably fair in the circumstances I think, if people look it up rather than just listening to all the rumours and hearsay that is being circulated. They will send a refund credit 4 weeks after your cancelled travel date which can be used (+20%) on a future holiday up until next October, or, exchanged for cash if not used in next 12 months. If you don`t want to keep the credit for future use you can then ask them for the cash back straight away but this can take another 4 weeks due to the numbers of refunds and staff working. BUT,,, if you don`t want to wait that long you can just ring them straight away as soon as your holiday is cancelled and ask for a cash refund. This is what I did last week and it took ages and several goes to get through but I have already received some back to my credit card and the rest hopefully in another week or so as it`s got to come back via PayPal.
  6. Had mine from new just over 7 years now and just coming up to 21K miles.
  7. My Aprilia - no doubt will be just gathering dust in the garage now most/all of this summer.
  8. The wife`s been doing mine with the clippers for the past 10-15 years (since I became too tight to pay the barber £4)
  9. Totally agree. I spend very little each month on fuel, even though it doesn`t go very far at all on a tenner, because I hardly use it. Insurance for some reason is dirt cheap, less than £200, must be age and location, but it`s really depressing when I think it`s costing me virtually £50 ever month now even if it never moves off the drive and I could probably change it for something with better performance and a lot less on VED. Doubt I ever will though!
  10. From the album: 370Z on the Moss

    And just before the big truck came past and sprayed all the side with mud.
  11. From the album: 370Z on the Moss

    Thought I`d better up my game and take a picture where it wasn`t just on the drive.
  12. Wayne370Z

    370Z Gt Edition

×
×
  • Create New...