Just do what a few members do, post in every single welcome thread saying "Hi" and it will take about a month
The welcoming comity
If there was cake I'd join, but alas, it is not meant to be
Not trying to be funny or anything, but does it really matter what someone wants to sell their oil for? I don't see how this is onto its second page already
I use godaddy too, they send you a reminder when it's a month before the expiry if you have it set to not automatically renew. Which reminds me, mine expires in a few weeks
Put in a quantity and it takes you to check out at £75 - 00 so its in stock, and that's no surprise..
If it sells at double the price they'll find stock
That's impressive! I must say, when I saw people talking about changing the colour of their seats themselves I was pretty concerned about the results! You've done a fantastic job! Hold your head up high mate
Firstly, imagine a motorbike going over that! It could be like this:
And this happened round the corner from me a few years ago:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045550/A320-pothole-leaves-car-stranded-burst-water-main-causes-road-collapse.html
and further down the same road a year or so before:
With light it's difficult as the shades affect it loads. It's what Peugeot and audi do for their red rear lights. There's a green filter just behind the red light casing.
When I was at merc world I got to steward for the powered by mercedes event and the cars were passing a few feet away from me at full chat. I stupidly thought it would be cool to remove my mandatory ear plugs, it was fantastic, yet painful! So I do agree with you on how amazing they sound
Unless like me they had the bumper fitted aftermarket and didn't have the headlight washers transferred over. Or they had the brembos added afterwards.
Gunmetal, rays wheels, nismo V1 body kit (Front bumper and side skirts at least), pre 2006, probably uk car. Alezan leather seats so heated with electric movement. Brembo brakes.
Matte roof, wing mirrors and pillars, probably vinyl wrap.