Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. GRUNNNNDYYYYYY!!
  2. Preeeeetty much! Very simple swap, it's a bit weird to think about it, but it's pretty intuitive to do
  3. Anyone got some canards for sale cheaply and a couple of tins of pink paint?
  4. The car owner was on here, Knightracer provided the kit and Akeley Bodyworks did the paint. If BGW stands for big gay wing, what does AGB stand for?
  5. Think i saw him come out with some chrome wiper blades. Maybe a turbo badge to match?
  6. For the shy retiring type? I like that
  7. I've got one sat in my garage if you're close to Woking/Surrey?
  8. Stevo, that looks a bit like primer
  9. Oh and just to add, stick a portal at either end and you've got a free infinity pool
  10. Technically he performed the mod of changing his name from *insert_old_name_here* to Graham, so we're on topic
  11. If it was exactly a month ago today, could have been me haha. Love soton, it's the capital of the world welcome along
  12. That's not going away now is it?! it's for life ! I told you I was right GM - Short for GrahaM And there was me thinking he just liked gunmetal ballistic missiles! F**k it I'm not explaining my user name again, ...think I'll just live with being called Graham from now on and change my name via Deed Poll. Thanks Graham, it's the easier option
  13. Why not? Everyone wants a pool! And I was making use of the otherwise wasted space!
  14. nothing like lowering the tone on a Tuesday morning Surprised it took this long to get an answer like that. I aim to please
  15. Have you tried MIJ exhaust on ebay? They're really good Edit, here you go : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Exhaust-Baffle-Bung-Fits-Jap-Style-Removable-Universal-Db-Killer-/220995418326?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33745a78d6
  16. I want to cry It's bayside blue too
  17. Safer option: The car can be driven through either portal and will come out of the other one. Therefore, you can move the location of the portal away from the gentlemans club using the included portal gun so that you're safe from shot gunnage
  18. Gutted for you dude, but to add some humour to this:
  19. If you came across it, you should probably apologise and wipe it off....
  20. How do you know it's still working perfectly? I'd hate to fork out on new airbags and then for them to blow the second I start the car up after installation?
  21. Really good price GLWTS
  22. That's not going away now is it?! it's for life ! I told you I was right GM - Short for GrahaM And there was me thinking he just liked gunmetal ballistic missiles!
  23. Yes. Yes you should!
  24. I wonder if RedBull have completely sorted the cooling issues yet, if not it could be a real headache for them. If the 35 degrees mentioned above is accurate, that's a pretty large increase from the air temperature of 20 degrees and track temperature of 27 at the Australian GP. Maybe the prediction of only half the cars finishing will come true this weekend?
×
×
  • Create New...