Definitely agree with you there.
I really like my current car the S3 but it sounds absolutely rubbish when compared to my old Zed.
Yeah I realy struggle with sound of most of these new hatches as good as they are
They all seem so hollow and all do that farty pop pop thing lol
One of the most popular & highly rated exhausts you can buy for the S3 is the BCS Powervalve exhaust system. On the Audi forum they all bang on about it but I just think it sounds rubbish...
Happy with how my car goes as it is definitely quick but it's going to need a V-block with a lot more cylinders if it's ever going to sound good imo.
I don't think that sounds bad it's the farty pop thing I'm not convinced about they all do at the moment!I cant help thinking it's fad and a bit false