Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Like someone said earlier it's just a game of top trumps now with the hatches
  2. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo don't do it But If you do sell me your royal wheel lol Ha, will keep you in mind mate. I've still got the original wheel to stick back on. Please do Good luck with whatever you decide
  3. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo don't do it But If you do sell me your royal wheel lol
  4. Well we have had 2 other summers since this started... Shhhh don't rock the boat lol Glad it comming together
  5. 6 days in Europe in the cars with the gang
  6. Welcome to the fourum Your not far from myself and a few other members once in Gaydon
  7. Yep that's the one Just need to be stationary
  8. I totally agree with you It's rare you get to realy deploy the extra power on the road. But when you do get the odd moments to yourself to let it go it great Especially on our sometimes twice yearly European runs with much quicker cars than a stock z Not saying that justified the cost of it tho just saying it's nice to have if you should choose to spend your money in that way lol
  9. R35 quick Although don't put it down like they do all weather conditions
  10. The type r and boosted z was me It's was wet and and he got on the power a lot easier than I could I've no doubt in the dry I would of been crawling all over the back off him However I think if you want to boost you z it's because you realy love it and don't want another car Or the decision would be simple just sell up and buy somthing else
  11. I had a leaky gasket on my decat the smell was horrendous I don't know why you would sit breathing that in
  12. Not going to lie it affected me I was retching on summit night but was worth it when the sun came up When I got down I felt like I'd been on the drink for a week and ran over daily lol But when what you have done sinks in its Awsome
  13. And those wheels ðŸ˜
  14. 500 whp That's going to break necks lol
  15. Absolutely, any time, you know that! Certainly do
  16. Good spot Can always count on you
  17. Hi guys swapped these out of my set up when I went air to air as I thought I would run out of fuel I ran these to 475bhp on the stillen kit on my 370z they were at 80% I have ID 1000cc now and they are massive over kill buthe there's no way I'm swapping them out again So these are for sale I'm looking for £100 plus postage you will need new o rings which I would suggest doing anyway or I can supply at extra cost
  18. Yeah this one's going to be good Are you tunning with ecutek? I can recommend it the traction control is great I'm keen to see how the turbo car gets its power down Exciting time mate
  19. That's sad to hear buddy You were so passionate about your motors and you evo is epic
  20. There was a couple in the early 60s in our group That's the other thing that made it so great we booked on as a group of 3 and ended up in a group of about 15 of all ages Such a feeling of camaraderie it was Awsome
  21. That looks a right little weapon
×
×
  • Create New...