Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Looks nice tho love the colour
  2. Both mine did and do make some strange noises at times I've learnt to take no notice if all the vital signs are well lol Sorry for the vague reply
  3. I'm coming round to the looks but the engine note not so much
  4. Can you not have your throttle response adjusted by uprev/ecutek?
  5. Guys wheres the best place for me to get hold off a new arch liner I lost the first half of my drivers side today Also need all associated clips and bolts please And clips and bolts from the undertray tia Sorry should say 370
      • 1
      • Like
  6. Sounds like every time I work on the car lol
  7. Porkers have never done it for me but the new ones look so good
  8. I spoke to Georgeb the other day He bought Joshes old car the superchargerd hr He said he was keen but I know he's not on here much I'll get him to chime in
  9. I think it will! most likely with that 300 bhp infinity engine. There was a video yesterday from ecutek of a tunned one that was very quick. so lets hope so
  10. Its the interior i don't like looks all max power
  11. http://jalo.ps/92aF700
  12. Not much Where to ? Peterborough, Pe1 3ya cant imagine more than a few pounds mate ill go halves on the postage if you want them
  13. I'd love a set of these just so dam expensive Why you selling ? I saw a post about you experimenting with noise levels
  14. Weekends also for me And would need to be July for me
  15. It makes me want to go out and destroy my potenzas just so I can get back onto Michelins
  16. I love your wheels what are they ?
  17. Managed to find time today to grab a quick clean up Since I've had it back I've just been getting out as much as possible to try and find anything that needs sorting! But 2k in and all seems well it seems between bennets fitting and Litchfields mapping all is well Mods wise nothings happend apart from I've got the ings rep lip to go on which rsv graphics are doing when they tint the windows and wrap the roof etc might even have a cheeky wheel color change while I'm there. So here's a couple of clean pics
  18. enjoy the new motor
  19. I dont even use mine I'm a radio on radio off kind of guy lol I try to stay out of newer cars if I can as they realy show up the age in your own
  20. Yeah do a bit of research make sure they work with the 350 I'm no expert They had Coverd 25k
  21. No worries Just shout Ps also have a set of stock 370 injectors if you just wanted to refresh yours
  22. Not sure on your other questions dude as I was fi with these But yes plug and play with r35 and 370 so I assume they would be on yours 350
  23. Not much Where to ?
  24. Dropped you a pm mate
×
×
  • Create New...