Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. 'tis an XJL nice
  2. my friend is getting a 2010 m3 and im very tempted by one also what got me thinking of this was is im also toying with charging my 370 until i saw you can get a m3 the same age for what my zed is worth plus the 10g for supercharging properly. that v8 sounds awsome and the whole drive is supposed to be awsome anybody had one ?
  3. What jag?
  4. When I spoke to mark at Abbey he told me and don't quote me but I think he said for nice reliable setup fueling system and uprated sump was a good idea on top of an oil cooler
  5. 150k cash and jewellery jesus
  6. wish I had a garage! Out of site out if mind Did you have to do camber kit when you lowerd or do you still get it in
  7. Shame we work so hard for our cars for someone to do this Start taking fingers i say
  8. Losing parents man that @*!# sticks with you Oh and traping the old man in your zip always a painful one
  9. I'm not looking to buy one but I'll go for a spin lol I'm in Meriden Haha you more than welcome I'll take you up on that one day lol
  10. I'm not looking to buy one but I'll go for a spin lol I'm in Meriden
  11. Didn't have a problem today and I did some spirited driving, ...think it might be a little colder your way though at the mo. Either that or it's because I'm such an excellent driver. Ha ha is certainly greasy round here after a hard frost last night good fun tho at low speeds lol
  12. nissanman312

    370z DRL's

    Me too are they inside the light?
  13. Just been out in my 370z and it tried to kill me twice on winter Road can't imagine the supercharger lol
  14. What's in those things sounds like a bike?
  15. Totally agree. That's why I've kept clear of too many external mods as I'd rather concentrate on the performance side of things to make the car faster rather than making the car look faster. Don't think my car looks all that much different from a standard Zed (just got Rotas/Zunsport grille & Invidia exhaust) to most people apart from when I press the loud pedal & disappear into the horizon. so the best way
  16. im not going to bore you with the details but everything your saying here is what happend with me then they told me it would be a month without my car. so iwent on holiday they contacted me to say it was ready! wtf and the car would be left out on there forcourt until my return mate i was livid with them hence why i now use mitz and andy at the cougar store for servicing etc they do what they say there going to do i wrote on nissan uk facebook wall and they asked me for detailed email of everything and they took it from there! i have to give them there dues they got things moving and gave me good compo in the way of 12 month warranty when pushed
  17. welcome not far from you keep an eye on the sunday drivers thred in the summer
  18. What are the wheels on the silver one http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/370z_19_Inch_Set_SSR_TYPE_F_Wheels/370z-19370ZSSRTYPEF.aspx What's the lip on that silver one?
  19. Thanks dude I'll look into it
  20. Who is this Jay?
×
×
  • Create New...