Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. If vlad don't take it I might
  2. No don't I won't be doing it again love mine but I was always a leave it stock type of guy the bank ballance preferred it that way
  3. Says Mr 2000 mile then strip it over there
  4. Thing is move it back and your oil gets quite warm Not out of control warm but definitely warmer I'm back to Litchfield soon I keep getting a engine light flicker at low revs say 2000 ish on load It could be related to the code that it threw up of p1233 but could also be knock so need to be sure Also needs mapping to suit cooler temps now tho
  5. More like 3 mins
  6. Mines right done with ecutec tho
  7. Mine did this OK now tho
  8. Nooooooo Good luck with future plans tho Make sure your new ride makes an appearance
  9. Video from the rally we did if anyone wants a video making this guy is awesome He's young and aspiring so give him a shout
  10. Still waiting on your S2k supercharger packages for my mate
  11. Up for 5 seconds down for 5 and repeat sorted mine
  12. Take the scenic route we did it was awesome Isn't that the one that's about 40 euro Aswell or am I thinking of another
  13. +1 lift check fluids drop drive lol This is how I do mine!
  14. Wish I was! my mate just landed a new job at a bank the wages are astronomical
  15. This was mine at around 630 this evening I'd been pushing her Aswell it goes up to 50 at very worst! and I mean 7000 revs each gear But comes straight back to this The car seems a lot more sprightly Aswell Obviously ignore that afr I was off throttle taking a screenshot for you guys
  16. I think my loss on Litchfields dyno was 50/60 bhp
  17. Is there anyway of doing a pressure test
  18. No I haven't mark Why you want to do some loging
  19. Right in my little drive tonight this is what I've found not fact just my observations from my obd reader On steady cruise when the car is up to temp I didn't see the intake temp drop below 43/50 degree On a steady cruise now it sits between 35/40 On hard excell before temps would instantly build anywhere as high as 60+ The point that Ian built my safe map and once I let off to drive steady it would take an age to come back to a resting point of 43/50 On hard excell now it seems to still get as high as 50 however as soon as you let off the power the temp seems to instantly sart dropping fast back to it's resting point of 35/40 If you sit in traffic and let it heat soak it will still reach upto 70 degree However the difference comes once you start moving ie the temps drop dramatically faster than before with the stillen kit I must stress I am now messuring this from the ecu which is reading from the manifold sensor that Ian fitted at the back of the manifold. as the stillen kit messures before its drawn threw the supercharger i believe and think mark will confirm that the gtm kit already dose this . The coolant temp seems to remain stable as this was a concern with such a big cooler in the main air flow And oil temps are between 90 and 110 with the cooler moved back in real hot weather or on track I bet it would exceed 110 if I find that I'll go with a bigger oil cooler I'm thinking of trying some mocool type stuff in the system but I'm warry of running to much stuff threw it and clogging it up Also to bear in mind I have a sibon vented bonnet so this could affect things for better or worse The only reson I perused the frozenboost was because Ian said temps we're reaching dangerous temps on the dyno so built a safe map at 60 degrees and the car switches back to power maps below this. and said if you do anything now make it beter cooling. So I'm hoping to stay out of that 60 degree mark The other thing Ian did was change my car onto to cloosed loop as in open loop if your temps have goten high and you floor the car in wide open throttle the car just assumes all is we'll when you could have very high charge temps ....again I believe this is a stillen kit issue rather than other set ups more so with the way the manifold heat soaks I belevie mark now has my Base map from Ian and can do all these things for you with ecutec as well can Litchfield I'm going for a big drive at the weekend with a club and it will be hard so I'll report back Oh yeah apparently ecutec had a lengthy convo with stillen about this issue and there conclusion was the surface area of the stillen manifold just isn't big enough My conclusion it's not perfect but it's better Again these are just my findings do think shoot the messenger
  20. Thanks for clearing that one up As far as oil presure is concernd where should it be ?
×
×
  • Create New...