Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Roll bars made such a difference to the ride of my 370z Id love to go with coilovers but hard to tell if it would be noticeable difference like the bars were
  2. You know I'm in if it's possible for me to make those dates Also have a European trip on the cards so we'll see
  3. Is that an invite lol ffs
  4. Twas me You can see the heat escape when sat still But then I think the bonnet radiated more heat when stock was on
  5. I was just as lucky when there with weather It's not true what they say about the weather up there lol
  6. Interesting I use motul 300v 5w 30
  7. Thought about it then bought a sibon bonet My reason was to let heat escape away from blower and manifold etc Did it lower temps don't think so Looks nice tho
  8. Cool I'll try and get a few mates down
  9. Yea, next one will be a real big one! Will meet up with the rest of the team soon to discuss dates with Rockingham. Going to do my best to get down to this
  10. Where? ?? Your homeland? ?
  11. So that's just reminded me I do need to go back up
  12. nissanman312

    RIP 911

    You tell the difference by the colour
  13. Did you have front and back I only have one the back and feels OK Thinking of trying them off again just to remind myself of difference
  14. You hAve a Nismo gtr ? Is it grey and was with Ian back June July?
  15. +1 they look good
  16. Jesus spl didn't do its job there did it
  17. Go on then grand for those and coils lol
  18. Hmmm could be in for one and it is a maybey What price is this stillen splitter?
  19. Stunning car is a credit to you glwts
  20. I have 20 mm on the rear and cant really remember how it handled before to be honest I would take them off but think it would look so pants
  21. Look the moral of this story is buy a gtr it's all done for you
×
×
  • Create New...