Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Na you'll just blend in
  2. It looks better with out the engine cover True but he bought the NISMO one But he dosnt have a Nismo
  3. Good MODIFYING pmsl
  4. Problem solved They would look great
  5. Can see a part out coming on lmao
  6. nissanman312

    Exhaust

    For what car 370z 350z
  7. I've been up once not that far up tho Have to get back up next year But have a European trip to
  8. Half fancy one of these Want a few bits tho I'll compile my list and cone back
  9. Has that one been painted Picture in raw form?
  10. Sold - thread locked
  11. http://dsportmag.com/the-cars/617-whp-350z-gets-big-blocked-and-boosted/
  12. Sold - thread locked
  13. And if your fat go on a diet lol
  14. I never had the pleasure of meeting Martin And from reading all your kind words He's was a great guy Thoughts are with all that new him. Rest easy
  15. Na good enough for convoys and overtaking etc
  16. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103082-anyone-running-kw-v3-coilovers/ James secured a set for a lot less than that
  17. Free health check! Come let's see what we can bend you over for more like lol
  18. Couple of members have just got verry good prices on kw from Demon Tweeks
  19. I've got one Even supercharger and de cats and it's perfect sound
  20. Sold - thread locked
×
×
  • Create New...