-
Posts
9,737 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Stutopia
-
+1 for BCN - never been to Rome but hit Barca for the last 3 years for NYE. Head to the Moritz brewery (http://moritz.com/en) for some lunch and a drink (check out the menu including a chicken with a can of beer stuffed up its @ss), then treat her to a stadium tour of the Nou Camp - most romantic thing I can think of...
-
Who washed there's today ? Including under the arches etc etc :)
Stutopia replied to JEMAN's topic in 350Z General
Very nice glossy looking paint you've got there Can't do mine it's parked up at work this weekend as I've got a 320D for transporting 2 work colleagues who refuse to get in boot of the Zed, despite me assuring them you can comfortably fit two golf bags in there . I miss our weekly mitt time... Perhaps some woollies mate? http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/wheel-woolies-wheel-brush-kit/prod_1037.html -
That sucks, sorry mate. Shame as it's a classic motor.
-
Feels like normal Zed noise, mine did it before the clutch was replaced and still did it after. Get a vid up.
-
So, having read that, I think we all need to know; why hasn't the scooby had a run out in 5 years?
-
The drag coefficient of that OEM aerial alone requires FI
-
What's the point of charging, but having all that excess plate plinth and rear wiper weight on there? Get it stripped down because racecar I originally bought a square plate for the front, but it wouldn't fit in the grille recess and the plate people wouldn't do me a smaller oblong plate for legal reasons, so it's not entirely down to you two naggin'
-
In line water filters - any good or is it just a case of getting the big tank things? Compressed air for the irritating bits - badges, wing mirrors, lug nuts - is it just a case of buying a small cheap compressor, I guess huge pressure is neither necessary nor desirable for detailing? Ta
-
FFS - small front plate ordered just now - thanks you two
-
One pound for a spray trigger! Dars not really from Yorkshire r thee? Cheers mate, I emailed them.
-
I'm never wrong. I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong. It does make the bumper look a lot cleaner, but I still think plates look slightly out of place down on the grille personally. It doesn't look terrible by any means, it just doesn't quite look... perfect I suppose. Might look better if you trim down the 6 feet of white space at either end of the plate. Just as well you discovered WetCoat recently then just keep White Diamond/Black Hole stockpiled to make up for that new wash technique. Vis-a-vis the WetCoat it arrived today from Ultimate Finish, but with no spray head?????? Does it usually come with one? I'm guessing it should as it's a spray on product. GRRRRRRRR. PS - I take your point on acres of white on the number plate
-
Drug Driving New Laws from Next Month.
Stutopia replied to WhackyWill's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Bald FTW! I knew it had to pay off eventually. Now just need to order some immac for my gooch... -
Drug Driving New Laws from Next Month.
Stutopia replied to WhackyWill's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Have I read that correctly? I can take under the limit for each one of those for breakfast, then wash it down with a single Wild Turkey and still be legal to drive yeah? Just say no kids, like Zammo. -
-
From the album: The Shark Mk2
-