Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Chisel/drill them off, my old man had to do it to mine a few years back
  2. That's a nice HU, nice and minimal, absent of large button/dials and predominately a screen
  3. Is there such a thing as a rubber lined hex socket? Or would this be of as much use as an underwater hairdryer
  4. I have recently purchased a set of extended steel wheel nuts, they are anodised red and look pretty cool in the box, will be interesting to see if they actually fit due to my hub conversions etc....but that is another story. It is foreseeable that they will suffer marking as a socket will slide over them for installation. What can can I do to minimise this? I have been considering purchasing a clear coat lacquer to coat them with. DO you think this would work, and would there be a danger of a novice like myself, ruining the finish. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated Thanks
  5. Wow that is a cracker! And ridiculously low mileage....do you ever drive it
  6. I think the advanced track is the drift session
  7. Good shout. I remember last year there being talk of them stopping people with non-standard number plates so i fitted my stock one for the drive in and drive out. Oh s**t, mine will be in the window
  8. Ooo the works of Santiago Calatrava What did you think of Valencia? I have been tempted quite a few times, but have always chosen Barcelona or Madrid.
  9. I believe that the seller should be contacted directly in the public domain, ie on the topic/thread itself and then arrangement's made in private (hence "dibs" and "PM"). This keeps it simple and clear for prospective 'buyers.' I also feel that if the asking price has been met, then it is the sellers duty to sell the item to them, even if somebody offers an increased sum moments after. My understanding of the 'For Sale' section is that it is an advert, not an auction room, hence why a set price is requested by admin. Regardless of this, it is down to the seller to establish who he or she would rather sell to, but personally I would follow the moral code. So in the scenario above, I would sell to vulture one.
  10. Wheel bearing?
  11. unfortunately my car is probably a bit low for this. Without doubt my fave lip! Trying to refrain from sending those two letters P...
  12. I train quite a bit, which frustrates the lady as I am apparently either at the gym, working on the car.....or on this forum IMO the key to gaining the physique you desire is diet and rest, I believe both of these are more important that training itself. Without doubt 50-60% of it is nutrition. I am skeptical when it comes to ergogenic aids, especially pre-workout, both have had negative press recently and are extremely expensive due to the tax increase last year. I am a believer that you can gain everything you need from a strict, but balanced diet. Unfortunately steroids are rife in today's culture, and really are not the answer to gaining that 'beach body' image that the media portrays. I see so many 'newbies' that join the gym and immediately feel the need to turn to gear, usually because they are intimidated or have been ill-advised. Most women do not even like the big bulky look and it amazes me why blokes strive for this (it must be an ego thing or an association with perceived power). Eat well, train hard and rest. .....and the geezer above is on gear or has cycled lol
  13. and I thought I had a small number plate!!
  14. Yes it is, contains a remote and a wiring.
  15. Managed to pick up a show n go plate for cheap this afternoon, suspiciously cheap I may add so it will be interesting to see if it actually works, although the description doesn't suggest otherwise. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody had installed one of these, if so where did they locate it and what are their thoughts of it? I intend on purchasing a zunsport grille soon, so implementing it with this could be interesting!
  16. Peanut Butter
  17. 9cm hahaha, that gives me a precedent to go by! There are a few zeds that I am looking forward to seeing, yours being one martinmac . I wonder how many of the members look like how I envisage them, will be nice to finally meet people instead of conversing through a screen. Cool, sounds like it will be ok then.
  18. Hi Guys, I didn't want to hijack Japfest Payment thread, or go off topic, but I do have a question to all of you experienced 'stand participants'. I presume that the location of the stand changes each year, but more often than not you are located in one of the largest fields due to the high turn out of 'Z Cars'. What are the routes like once inside the gates? Have any of you found it difficult in driving to the stand location? I know a few of you are pretty low, Buster comes to mind , and I am trying to figure out how low I can drop the car without getting beached or stuck in a field as that would be slightly embarrassing! This thought has only just crossed my mind, but it is rather foreseeable that a car stanced too low will probably get caught out by topography and undulations. Ever witnessed a car stuck at the show, as so many will be low!
  19. That is on the inside too? Thank goodness you discovered it. Tyre looks pretty worn anyway? Happened to me on a tyre with lots of life left, slightly more annoying ...and in reference to your window video....what a lovely sight and sound, something I am yet to experience
  20. 0-60 in 7.0 Seconds?? That's bulls**t right?
×
×
  • Create New...