Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Should have smoothed the aerial too (very minor point). Would love to see it in the flesh. What does the underside of the bonnet look like? ie where does the wrap terminate?
  2. I must admit that I wasn't all that keen on the white wheels/azure combo although now it looks the dogs; the colours really compliment one another. Do you work for a bodyshop/wrapping company? Look forward to seeing some hi res photos. Good work .
  3. I will take it if available. PM me details will pay when I'm back home
  4. Haha this was a joke; thought I'd try and ruffle a few feathers but you're all too polite. I was laughing my head off imagining the responses!
  5. Nissan (main dealer) air allows you to run a higher pressure, less air molecules or something
  6. Side repeaters will be replaced with 370z emblem repeaters and having some thoughts about doing some accents in the brown, door handles being one of them Door handles have to be black IMO; 370 side repeaters.....
  7. Sweeeeet!!
  8. My mothers number ends in 666 haha!! Although she didn't pay for this. Fate!
  9. Nice zed! How long have you had her for? I think it was up for sale when I bought mine, didn't get round to viewing it. Or it is very similar.
  10. Now that is an aggressive looking zed!! Love it! Sorry to hear that FI has been such a ball ache; I'm sure you will look back a laugh once you achieve the set up you strive for. Keep up the good work, she's a beauty
  11. More durable than the standard Zed equipment is my bet My dipped interior door pulls are much more resilient to marks then they ever where as standard imo. That's good to know, cheers GM
  12. Oh no not cool! My side steps are being fitted at the bodyshop as we speak, there is a bit of a hump upon entering the premises; hoping that I can leave ok without undoing all of the hard work almost immediately. I have a front lip going on too (amongst other things)..... Eeeek!
  13. How durable would the centre consol be; presumably it has a number of lacquer coats? The whole lot looks amazing!!
  14. +1 filler
  15. Just walked past you; stuck in traffic contemplating whether or not to drop the roof (hand out testing the weather). Lovely example
  16. Lovely looking zed Remove the rear wiper
  17. So I decided to call the bodyshop for a update on the works being carried out to the car; all going smoothly. They made particular reference to both the quality and finish of the side diffusers and were very impressed by the instructions considering that they are an aftermarket addition. I must admit that I didn't even take them out of the box, but they sound very good indeed
  18. Bugger.....bloody iPhone!
  19. Thanks 98duffa. I used an assortment of graded sand paper, bit of a PITA but got there in the end. Bought the VHT paint on eBay Polished plenum and throttle body will be next; waiting for the car to return from the bodyshop....yawn!
  20. Thanks 98duffa. I used an assortment of graded sand paper, bit of a PITA but got there in the end. Bought the VHT paint on eBay Polished plenum and throttle body will be next; waiting for the car to return from the bodyshop....yawn!
  21. The paint looks so dark ! Nice looking zed. I am guessing it is actually an Azure; but I love that colour!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. That's a lovely rear end!
  23. Another great read Arran, car looks lovely and it sounds like it has the performance to match How did it compare to your mates Jewish Racing Gold M3 haha? I presume you ran in tandem? I can't believe you hit 166 and it was still pulling; scary stuff! Great photos
×
×
  • Create New...