Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Looks neater? I do suffer from OCD; some of the brush marks would probably drive me nuts. Although it would occupy me at the traffic lights.
  2. I need to spruce up the interior and like the idea of wrapping the centre console in part suede and carbon dip. I know the carbon dip is possible as many members have done so; it's the suede vision that concerns me, buttons and hinges! This element would only feature on the plastics that house the handbrake, ashtray and cubby beneath the elbow etc. The gearstick surround, heater controls up to the dials would be carbon dipped with the rest remaining OEM. An examples of the suede or a similar material? Thanks
  3. Does Kev's registration plate begin with T8? I can see that it is a black 350 and has a 5 digit private plate; where do you live Kev
  4. I have heard that one before!!
  5. Has anybody bought a pair of these? I am considering them but am wary of fitment and durability etc. http://bit.ly/1hBggnp
  6. Lovely car; can't imagine this will stick around longs.
  7. SOLD
  8. Best way to do it, modify the mechanism and mounting location. So neat but requires body work and intelligent thinking. I bought a show and go over a year ago to attempt it; never got round to it!
  9. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281351991858?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  10. 370 emblems have arrived so will be putting these on ebay due to lack of interest.
  11. Just watched the second video; maniac! That guy has a death wish, impressive driving. Where did he mount the microphone....next to the exhaust haha.
  12. Brilliant video, certainly wasn't hanging around. Such a complex narrow track that is exaggerated further when trying to pass other visitors. Heart in the mouth moment around 8:20 passing the 500 I think; well held. Car looked quick.
  13. Love it....just love it!! Hats off to you sir
  14. Ceejay29

    New Boots

    Oh wow they are tough! Look forward to seeing them on the car. Sweet!!
  15. There are two pins on the rear of each badge, these should slot into two holes on the wings which locate the badge in a similar manner to the main burger badge on the rear.
  16. I believe the carbon effect is stuck over the top of the OEM badge, which is then fixed back to the wing as normal. Pop your OEM off and replace with these. Plug and play. Somebody correct me if I am wrong
  17. Here for sale I have a pair of carbon effect Z badges for both wings of the 350. They really are a nice touch. I bought these a few weeks back from shire (a fellow member) and havent fitted them; they are in really good condition and recently lacquered. So you are now wondering why I am selling them huh? Well I now have the opportunity to smooth the front wings and fit the 370 badge cluster The idea is to recoup the initial outlay.... so the price is £25 delivered. All packaged up and ready to go; or we can arrange collection if local to Bath Thanks for looking
  18. Yes I had a flick through their final batch of photographs on FB and saw it there, you had the bonnet open. If it isn't yours then it is a complete ripoff lol
  19. Pretty sure your bay made the official Japfest snaps
  20. It is so frustrating when it happens to your pride and joy. We spend a fortune on maintaining our cars and then some inconsiderate driver causes damage and tries to run! This has happened to me recently, twice! I'm glad you caught the sod in the act, as I didn't. Although one came forward weeks later much to my amazement. £200 isn't much money at all when it comes to body work and I would have requested a full respray for the bumper, depending on colour match it may need to be blended with the wings too? You're fortunate that the headlight wasn't damaged as mine was.....check out the price of one of those bad boys!! I would consider handing the cash back and contacting their insurance company or yours for professional rectification works. The last thing you want is a cheap job that you are not happy with.
  21. Isn't looking good for when I upgrade mine for the HR.....bloody giving it away lol!
  22. Haha I quite like those wheels!
×
×
  • Create New...