Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Haha that went straight over my head....it's been a long week (terrible excuse)
  2. ......but how many waves have you received?
  3. Are these new? Are they some kind of nut & bolt combo? Is he doing a group buy? I sourced these separately to compliment Paddy's bolt kit as I believe he doesn't offer the strut brace kit atm.
  4. Three months isn't too bad, I gave them a quick buff and they have barely lasted three weeks! My name is down on Paddy's list, all paid, just waiting for others
  5. The strut brace with spacer. I did polish the OEM bolts but they are beginning to haze over already....they needed to go!
  6. Took delivery of these beauties today, super fast delivery!
  7. Thank you guys. I think on that basis I will take a punt and give it a go. If it does play up, it seems that a reset should sort it. Fingers crossed it won't come to that
  8. I wonder how durable it is.
  9. Ceejay29

    Radiator cap

    I bought a cheap Cusco rad cap from the bay well over a year ago, it was my first purchase along with an oil cap from EPR. The rad cap still looks spanking, shame I can't say the same about the carbon effect on the oil cap!
  10. Haha
  11. M10 = 10mm so if that's what you've ordered you're fine (as long as they have a fine 1.25 pitch) Yes six of those and two nuts
  12. I think Greg is right. A few topics suggest M10's. Oh well we will see.
  13. Bugger.
  14. I agree Pete; a carbon bonnet I can accept, but wings are a no no for me. Would love the Brides though, reps do we think?
  15. .......shut up?? Are you pulling my leg Paddy?
  16. Yes I opted for the stainless steel, couldn't quite justify the total outlay for titanium. Hope I don't regret it. Should match Paddy's bolt kit anyhow. Thanks again Greg
  17. Did you buy washers too? Getting pricey
  18. Brilliant, thanks Greg ........oh I presume there isnt a different between JDM (which I have) and UK?
  19. Hi, I want to replace the OEM strut brace bolts, the three that bolt down the feet and the single nut either side. I will probably go for Pro-Bolt. Does anybody know what thread/length I need etc? I have the H-Dev plenum spacer and rings fitted to lift the strut brace. Thanks I
  20. I replied to Premier Park and Gladstones doctoring a template from Pepipoo, an example on here and tailoring to suit my argument (the key facts). I didn't want to ignore potential solicitor letters so decided that a response was needed, even though the letter is riddled with errors. I identified that I wasn't in possession of the car (ie the driver) and in short told them that I would not be paying as it is unjust etc and for them to quash it or provide me with a code to challenge it. I am happy to go to court (which I don't think it will come to) as I believe I am completely innocent. If I am torn to shreds in court and do have to pay at least I know that I am in the wrong, gave it ago and wasn't bullied into paying. As I understand it as long as you pay the charge dictated by the courts then a CCJ will not happen. Do what you personally think is best as everybody has different opinions. That way at least you are happy with the way you acted. Btw I am still awaiting a response from them almost two weeks later and have a final draft to send back them. The buggers!!
  21. You could leave it as it currently looks sweet, although I think a polished plenum and carbon battery/fluid covers would enhance the aesthetics even further. The carbon would tie in with you engine cover and the polished plenum would predominantly reflect the colour scheme you have whilst providing added bling.... no brainer IMO. Polished tanks would continue the polished theme if you decide to roll with it...Weapon R dare I say it...
  22. So I am considering sending both the plenum and throttle body off to be polished, although I am slightly concerned regarding the TB. I have read that it can be very delicate and temperamental, especially the butterfly valve. I am confident that the person carrying out the work is more than capable; it’s just the part in transit and the initial removal and re- installation. I know that many of you have removed, cleaned, re-sprayed and even polished the TB. Did you have any issues? If so does the simple pedal dance and/or disconnection of the battery resolve any foreseeable issues? Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...