Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Ok so some of you may have noticed that my car has been damaged recently by both incompetent driving/parking and immoral actions (lack of note). I was approached by a neighbour today who provided my with all the necessary details (as a witness) to who reversed into my car. How do I approach this? It's not a local car but I have seen it around recently/potentially using child minding services. Do I wait to speak to them if and when I see them? Post the registration on a public social media site asking for details -andinformation or contact my insurance? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks
  2. Ok so some of you may have noticed that my car has been damaged recently by both incompetent driving/parking and immoral actions (lack of note). I was approached by a neighbour today who provided my with all the necessary details (as a witness) to who reversed into my car. How do I approach this? It's not a local car but I have seen it around recently/potentially using child minding services. Do I wait to speak to them if and when I see them? Post the registration on a public social media site asking for details -andinformation or contact my insurance? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks
  3. Ceejay29

    Front Lip

    Tell me about it. Camera opportunity isn't that great but I have to do something.
  4. Ceejay29

    Front Lip

    Yes, in a public forecourt near the house as the main road is a bus route and the zed as you know is pretty wide. Need to find a garage this month but they are so expensive due to demand
  5. Ceejay29

    Front Lip

    WTF!! This cannot be a coincidence? Walked up to the car to find this now! So angry
  6. Haha now that would just be taking the pi55
  7. Nice video BBK, much better than what I can recall of last years video and hats off to you all for going on track in what appeared to be suspect weather Who owns the Azure that went through at the end, just before Buster? Looked sweet, as did many of them.
  8. Like that reservoir cover. Shame I can't slip the bloody thing on!!
  9. Progress is a bit too slow for my liking at the moment Mark. I will get there in the end!
  10. So it has been a long day; first one back at work for a week as I have been in Florence I thought I had better check on the zed since it is now wearing a couple of war wounds and decided to slip on the reservoir cover I have had lying around for weeks. Although I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it? Haha! Maybe I should go to bed!!
  11. Looks awesome Wizurd, the hard work and patience has clearly paid off! Keep up the good work
  12. Nice, but they would be a pain on the road.
  13. I did indeed Bockaarck, You were being followed by a 370 (who reluctantly waved back at me). I see your lovely Zed every weekend; it forms an integral part of John Woods masterpiece(s)!
  14. What are the benefits exactly? I have been considering buying a wrap for protection as the car is reasonably low. Are there any implications? Thanks
  15. Haha oh god! I need to hang fire and do a bit of research. Sim only for a while me thinks! Cheers guys!
  16. That's what I am thinking Grundy. Sim only is pretty short and so cheap in comparison so I may aswell opt for that and wait.
  17. Haha precisely! Most contracts are two years now and that is a long time to be with something you're not that happy with. Maybe I should be patient.
  18. 5 months doesn't seem that bad at all, considering I have had the 4s for 2 years, good to know Although 5 moths could easily turn into 10. I haven't had any experience with android and that concerns me as I know apple software like the back of my hand.
  19. Hi guys, completely off topic but I was hoping for an opinion or recommendation. I am due a phone upgrade, currently using an iPhone 4s 64gb. I have been using apple phones now since the 3GS and ideally would like to upgrade to another iphone, however the 5s is a bit old hat now and the anticipated 6 is a long way off. Now I can either upgrade to the Samsung galaxy S5 and sell my immaculate 4s to recoup as much money as possible. Or opt for a sim only contract, dramatically reducing my bill. I am concerned that I will probably find it hard to get on with the S5 and it will be a PITA converting all aps and music over etc. What do we think? Has anybody swapped from apple to Samsung? What do we think of the S5 (those that have them?) Thanks
  20. Ceejay29

    Front Lip

    Thanks Tarmac, I have spent far too much on the car over the last month or so; additionally I paid £300 to have the front end smoothed and re-sprayed less than a year ago. I'm not sure I can just throw that kind of investment away and buy a new bumper. Would look nice though.
  21. Ceejay29

    Front Lip

    Problem solved by a kind motorist that didn't bother to leave their details, P. Rick! Re-working of the bumper around the headlight as it has creased up and respray. Probably a new headlight too as it is badly scuffed! Just after I have spend over £400 on a new lens today. Not chuffed.
  22. I agree, think it suits black wheels and helps to differentiate between the low profile tyre and wheel from a distance.
  23. I'm going to give this a go when I get the wheels refurbed. I like it, could be a pain to maintain though
  24. Amazing photos! A good friend of mine owns an early 260z that I believe has a 240 body? I'm sure he would correct me! Regardless; they are beautiful cars! Would love to own one, sound amazing too.
×
×
  • Create New...