1. How far you drive per day on average as part of your job - Six mile round trip.
2. What do you drive, what do you do - Smart Car; architect (part two).
3. Best bit of about driving - Smooth winding roads (in the 350) or the funny looks I get when I step out of the smart car (rather cosy).
4. Worst bits - Parking zones and traffic.
5. Do you have admin to complete with your job - Yes.
6. How many times do you fill up per week - Smart Car; once every three. In 18 months of ownership I have never filled the 350 up as it then sits too low
7. Where else do you stop off during the day apart from a petrol station - I don't.
8. Do you use the same place - Yes
9. Is filling up a pain - No?
10. What is the biggest pain about filling up - Queuing/Wasting time, unfortunately I live life by the clock.
11. Do you use BP, and if so what makes you come back - No.
12. What would make you use BP more - Proximity to the workplace.
13. What petrol station brand do you use most - Esso.