Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. How do they match up with your carbon lip?
  2. Potentially a repost? Skip to 6:00;
  3. ^^ very true!
  4. Would love carbon ones! Car is a bit low for legit carbon, could head down the dipped route in the future
  5. Yes I think in will go for black, thanks for the suggestions guys
  6. Just had a look at Scott's and it is very impressive indeed; A fine example. It actually popped up on google supporting the colour coding. Hmmm....
  7. Sounds nice, do you have a build thread? Curious as to what it looks like. Fairly certain I have a day or two to make a decision.
  8. So the car is at the bodyshop for a bit of work and I can't make a decision on what colour to spray the side steps. The car is GM with black alloys, adding a black mines lip and refurbing the door handles in, yes you guessed it, black! Future mods will be to include a black roof wrap and installation of the Chargespeed rear (which we all know has a black element to it). Black I hear you all scream, but I keep swaying between black and colour coding. The colour coding vision is based on Busters beast. What do we think and do any GM owners have examples of both options? Thanks
  9. +1 Closest I will get are ES6's
  10. Impressive bit of kit mechanically and certainly has presence. I am sure we would all tweak certain elements, for example I would ditch the rear wing and remove a few stickers (if not all).
  11. Silver, although I am now doubting myself; they could have been liquid aluminium? Either way they were both silver and prefacelift I believe
  12. One JDM spotted this morning heading towards Bathford, the other this evening parked in Batheaston
  13. Erm not sure how much they are worth??....£15 plus £2 postage?
  14. Just found this thread that you may find useful. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/35395-aftermarket-steering-wheels/ "NRG; Basically a knock off of the Works Bell hub...." Anybody want to buy an NRG set up haha!!
  15. I will have a pair of badges available soon, how urgent is it? Dropped the car off at the bodyshop today, I can ask them to remove them immediately and dispatch this week if you like?
  16. Fairly certain that NRG products are compatable with Momo. You should consider a slim boss if you are going for quick release as it all adds to the depth of the set up (ie closer to the driver). For example I bought the quick release set up for the standard boss kit I had. With the OMP deep dish steering wheel it sat far to close to me, the steering wheel was up aroud by my ears! Had to invest in a slim boss.
  17. I think I used funkypower for the NRG set up.
  18. Really like that;
  19. +1 I run a slim line NRG boss and quick release with a deep dish wheel. Looks much better IMO and it's easier to get in and out of the car. Haha.
  20. Looks so much cleaner!
  21. Great idea; I will have to post up the ones I receive in the future When does it expire?
  22. +1 Will prove costly one day
  23. Has anybody signed up? I have just completed my first run in over four years.....needless to say I am shattered! Any pointers from previous participants? Thanks
  24. Haha sounds like you are happy with it! Do you mind if I ask who you used? Was it a case of removing parts and sending them off?
×
×
  • Create New...