Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Ceejay29

    Shiney intake hose

    I too was nervous about the TB but took the plunge and sent it off to Mopemark with the plenum and all was fine. IMO it is a must if you have a polished plenum and intake tube either side of it.
  2. Roll cage, Recaro seats, haltech ECU, KW coilovers, Buddy club decat exhaust, too much camber and NOS. Neil can correct any of that if I am wrong. Fully adjustable suspension arms, Haltech Platinum pro ecu, PU bushes, Nismo injectors, Nismo R Tune intake, Genuine gismo factory fitted kit... hmmm I feel as though I'm still missing something The sort of stuff dreams are made of! Neil can you PM me your build thread so i can have a nose, sounds amazing!
  3. C'mon peeps keep'em coming......
  4. Red import, left hooker. Tidy example especially for its age
  5. + 1 Prefer the larger gap. They tie in really nicely with the lip that you have fitted. Usually I prefer a subtle/shallow lip, but the large projection you have works really well with the canards. Looks really aggressive : thumbs:
  6. Perfect Thank you
  7. Does anybody have a close up of the relationship between the wing mounting point and the battery cover surround. Does a section have to be cut out if not how do the two interact, ie does it lift the cover up? Cheers
  8. Glad I didnt go to the gym now!! Lovely additions up for grabs GLWTS
  9. Good work, you could eat you dinner off of that! The gold looks ok but it could be a lot nice as Keyser has mentioned. As for the rest...Phwoar!! And it is nice to see a different bay
  10. Very technical!
  11. Cheers GM, just sitting down with a brew now. Thanks
  12. How come some catch cans have a filter screwed to the top and others do not? And which kit (apart from ARC as they are a rare as rocking horse and super expensive) would you recommend?
  13. Took delivery of these little beauties this morning, will add them to the collection and finish off the work I began last weekend.
  14. for aesthetics. Thanks for you help (and patience Alex)
  15. Ok so I can fit a gauge to your example or am I completely missing the point?
  16. Haha! Ok thought I might be slightly off
  17. Could be oil temp or boost gauge? I have no idea but would like to emulate something similar for aesthetics
  18. http://www.mishimoto.co.uk/mishimoto-32-mm-water-hose-connector.html Two examples of what I am referring to. This could be turbo related as it is an R33; Second example is quite a set up and most definitely FI, although I have seen a similar set up simplified that I believe to be on an NA set up. Hmmmm?
  19. Ok thanks Alex, could you point me in the right direction or am I heading along the right lines with the Mishimoto rad hose sensor adapter?
  20. So I want to add what I believe to be a water temperature sensor/gauge to the engine bay; I think I have seen a few examples on the forum and have found a mishimoto example but have no idea how a gauge is connected. They seem to be located where the bleed nipple/screw is. I have probably seen the examples spoke of on FI zeds and could be mistaking this gauge for something else but worth a query!
  21. ^^ haha epic!!
  22. Copied your link from my post GM, fitted a few of them during the week. Thanks
  23. http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/400344951102
×
×
  • Create New...