If its of any use I have for sale a used GM bonnet in good condition (pre facelft). Could provide the perfect opportunity to experiment without damaging yours...?
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88685-de-bonnet-gunmetal/
Yes exciting times GM
I will raid the old mans tool box/supplies. Fairly certain that I have seen numerous jubilee clips amongst everything else. I will replace them with a pack of biscuits Hoping that he also has the coolant I require in stock. Out of interest do you know what the zed takes?
I hear that the Weapon R PAS reservoir doesn't fix to the body well and that the outlets are the wrong size for the OEM hoses. I actually have one but haven't attempted to install it for this reason.
That is ridiculous, really identifies how fast the car is going. No margin for error, the lines have to be perfect. Also how on earth is that a slow warm up!!
What are the benefits of SS over ceramic coated? I presume durability? Pretty sure ceramic are good at retaining heat within the pipes? Are they susceptible to cracking?
Interesting. I still need to fit an Exedy hyper single clutch and fly to mine; intrigued as to how it will sound and operate.
On a side note; is that your oriel window rendered in blue?