Jump to content

Tinyflier

Members
  • Posts

    843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tinyflier

  1. BUMP - still available.
  2. OEM or pattern? Pair or single? David
  3. Wow that is an amazing saving over OEM UK part price. I'll be investigating tonight! David
  4. Can only comment on my set-up. OEM exhaust was replaced with full Miltek but I found it absurdly quiet (seemed quieter than the OEM it had replaced). Then had BERKS HFCs fitted and it transformed the sound of the car. Some people have commented that HFS sound "raspy" but either my ears tune that sound frequency out or it just doesn't happen on mine. The combination of Miltek and Berks give a lovely burble at idle and a purposeful growl on full chat but still gives a very muted tone at cruising speed, no droning at all. David
  5. I do like the colour of the calipers - well done. David
  6. That seems a little low to me - I think around 42-45p per mile is more appropriate. David
  7. G-Techniq C5 - totally rocks. A 15ml bottle is more than enough to treat a full set of wheels up to and including the inside of the rim and still have some left over. David
  8. Must investigate Shining Monkey products...
  9. Sorry about your issues BUT please don't use "TCut" to try and remove scratches! Try something like Meguirs scratch remover or visit someone who has a polishing machine and see if they can be "detailed" out. TCut is Satan's face cream! David
  10. My local car electrical outlet (Road Radio) supplied and fitted colour coded rear sensors with in boot beeper for £130 (made by Steelmate). Am soon to supplement with a rear view camera when changing my head unit. David
  11. Some strong sealant between the underside of the top that goes over the bumper bar and a couple of screws into the inner face of the wheel arch is what holds mine on VERY securely. I had to trim the top back to clear my Zunsport grille (there are pics on my build thread). David
  12. Meguirs Interior Detailing spray. David
  13. If you send me a picture if the connector I will see if it looks similar to mine but I can't give you any guarantee that even if it is the same that this unit will function in a JDM. David
  14. OEM Bluetooth adapter for sale. Fully functioning. [Cradle sold] £55 posted. David.
  15. Logged on to Apple Store at 7:05 this morning and ordered one as part of my girlfriend's Christmas goodies. Was expecting long lead time - nope will be despatched in 24 hrs! Now the hard bit is making sure that I don't purloin it to replace my iPad 2 and then have to buy a second one! David
  16. Mmmmm. Love the rocker covers! David.
  17. Am waiting for OTA update and it isn't yet available in UK. David
  18. me too and me.
  19. I have recently replaced my undertray with a Zspeed aluminium version so have an undamaged OEM one. No idea of the resale value! Where are you located? I am in Surrey. David
  20. If you can see it get yourself a flexible retrieval tool (is a long thin springy tool that allows you to open the jaws by pressing on the plunger at the top). You might be able to get hold of the locknut and pull it out. I bought one and a magnetic ended one from Halfords long time ago and find them invaluable for when you can see what you dropped but can't reach it. David
  21. LAUDA guys, his name is Lauda.. Yes - a good movie - driving scenes well photographed and it puts into graphic representation what Lauda went through. Lots of artistic licence taken in terms of their relationship but well worth seeing. The image of poor Francois Cevert's Tyrrell was especially chilling. David
  22. That is very good news Mark. Best wishes to Tony for his continued recovery. David
  23. I think it is behind the knee/crash pad under the steering column? David
  24. May be totally wrong here! Have you checked that the internal cabin temperature sensor is connected? I think (but am not 100% certain) this is behind the driver's side knee/crash pad. When I first collected my Zed, my AirCon dpumped out hot air too and Abbey traced it to the internal sensor having come unplugged - possibly when previous owner had removed his internal satnav unit. Reconnected and all was well. David
×
×
  • Create New...