Jump to content

Tinyflier

Members
  • Posts

    843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tinyflier

  1. Just waiting on reply to email to Royal about paying them a visit to sort out exactly what I want done... patience David ... patience...
  2. Meguirs interior detailer is my product of choice. Lightly spray on and wipe off with a micro fibre cloth. Matt finish, non sticky, nice smell. David
  3. Can't see why the oil cap wouldn't be fit for purpose as it isn't pressurised. The rad cap though I would be more wary of. David
  4. This might be an instance where Plasti Dip is your friend! Spray them in place and if you don't like the result - peel it off! David.
  5. Checked the website and think a visit in January is needed for a custom fitting/build. The price for a standard retrim is outstanding!!!! Ideally I want the wheel thicker round the rim and with more pronounced "gun grips" in perforated leather and smooth leather for the rest. David.
  6. Main roads between Reigate and Crawley closed due to flooding with many cars stuck water up window level! Took me 1 1/2 hours to get to Crawley this morning and 3 and1/2 to get home this evening! Lucky Santa can fly over the mayhem and visit later! David
  7. Brilliant timing! I've been searching for a recommended wheel re-trimmer! David
  8. Wishing the Abbey team a Merry Christmas and a full recovery in 2014 for Tony. David
  9. Mine is fitted with 3M body tape around the inner perimeter and two small self tappers underneath into the bumper (where they cannot be seen). David
  10. As others have said this isn't anything to worry about and neither is the big bang you are likely to get when you first move your car! Your pads are likely to have bound slightly to your disc and that first movement will break the binding and can result in an almighty bang - DONT freak out! David
  11. Darn... spotted this too late and only a few miles away...
  12. I'll explain all in a while after these and some other bits have been fitted by Abbey but I simply couldn't resist showing off a teaser of my new Rocker Covers! David...
  13. I have a Zunsport grille on my facelift and it fits perfectly. As glrnet has said - do you have the correct item? The facelift grill has a protrusion on the bottom that is designed to sit in the recess on the lower bumper bar. If your Zunsport grille doesn't have this, you have the wrong part. David
  14. Thank you! Have some engine bay improvements in the planning next... David
  15. The front splitter is from RT Performance. Is in FRP and supplied as standard black gel coat. I painted mine in satin black with a rattle can. Sideskirts are from TarmacSportz but the gel coat finish on these is so good I fitted them straight out of the box. These have the best finish I have ever seen - high gloss and totally blemish free. Hope this helps. David
  16. The one I have just taken delivery from ebay was recommended by GLRNET who has this on his Zed. Is ebay item 281151740044 Item looks good but delivery took AGES! David
  17. Sold, Mods please lock thread. David
  18. iOBD2 reader from xtool (iobd2.co.uk). This is pure plug and play. Download the free software from the Apple store to your iPhone, iPod, iPad (as many devices as you wish). Plug the reader in to the diagnostic port. Pair your device through WiFi (NOT Bluetooth!). Select your vehicle and "bingo" you now have full access. Trouble codes can be read (in plain English as well as with Code value). Many other parameters are available through the configurable dashboards (giving real time read outs). I have used this for some time (there are pics of the various dashboards on my build thread) and the only reason it is for sale is I have ditched my iPhone for a Galaxy and replaced this reader with the Android version. Complete with box, instruction manual and price includes First Class postage. For sale at £45 Manufacturers price is £62. David
  19. Internal aerial for the Bluetooth telephone kit. David
  20. Mods - please lock thread - both items now sold. David
  21. Cradle has been sold off forum. Adaptor still for sale at £55 inc p&p. David
  22. PM sent. PM sent.
  23. You get a forum sticker after 350 posts...?
  24. Rich, Do you have any more NISMO decals? David
  25. I have the plastic version, note that it isn't fibreglass so it has a degree of elasticity which helps. It does sometimes scrape on the odd speed hump (not all) and steep car park ramps can be "interesting"! I can feel a few minors scrapes but are all underneath (obviously!) and not visible. As for parking facing a kerb, yes you could damage it but you get used to keeping a bit of distance. Get one! David
×
×
  • Create New...