Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. 2015 mustang gt
  2. I will say I'm very jelly look loads better than my corbeau
  3. Can't see an issue with the car
  4. I blame Batfink I blame it on the boogie I just can't, I just can't
  5. M P S S
  6. I've got the Buddy Club 350z rails. Hopefully will bolt in with no issues. Fingers crossed. I have them an arse to get right if I'm honest I had to choose between easy sliding rails or my seat not sitting in the **** and there called super low they lie mine are higher than stock
  7. i know mine tacky horrible blingy 1990s hiphop bmw badges
  8. nows the time you stop listening to grundy
  9. nothing new in the car world VAG have been doing this since around 2008 Renault have been doing it for a while now and im sure bmw have been at it
  10. i have to many to list
  11. And this is why I try film haha
  12. Thanks everyone means a lot really does
  13. Erm doesn't citreon done that cactus thing with pads on the door I would say there styling is great
  14. what ever you do I'm down to help
  15. Scene points anything nismo gives you the right to look down at peasants with lower class than you parts
  16. StevoD

    N-3 Bumper

    Tarmac sells then on here
  17. I was just about to post something like that, when I realised I already had done Had heard you like to talk to yourself
  18. Oi! Leave Nankangs alone! Back on topic though, for anyone that says they lost in on a round about or a similar incident, you can't blame it on the tyres (Unless they're bold) It's down to the driver pushing it too hard or not knowing the cars limits. Yes tyres, as Stevo says, will improve the speed you can take a corner, but at the same time - If you're driving normally, budget tyres are NOT going to kill you unless you drive like an idiot. Even if there bold or bald you can't blame tyres still the driver pushing a car beyond its limit All modern tyres will stop in the stopping distance mentioned in the highway code and if you crash in to this 10% of arctic docwra mentions its not because your tyres are @*!# it because your a tailgater and sit way to close to the car in front and no expensive tires that will stop faster don't give you the right to sit closer
  19. StevoD

    Sunny day out

    keep playing with that camera G money youve got a good eye for a good shot your getting alot better and both cars looking epic as always if we can get that way next week ill try a little video
  20. just had to check my cars not been stolen lol as mine is all of them but has been at home all day in cambridge
  21. might close but should fit, If hes not to far go test fit them
  22. i only saw race 1 and highlights im still yet to watch race 2-3
  23. tarmac can you get you anything http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88290-350z-nismo-v2-style-rear-wings-frp-175-frpcarbon-350/
×
×
  • Create New...