Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Weren't you one of the non Z crew? Not a single shot of my car. No one likes standard me thinks. I do have two very nice mods, honest... where was yours parked?
  2. VBH - Her husband works for Top Gear mag already so she knows the way they run, I don't think she's enough to be the main presenter though. Jason potato - No. Chris Evans - would be fantastic, a true petrolhead Stephen Fry - Would be amazing, not sure he'd want to though Only Chris Evans on that list would work imo
  3. The other two have said they won't film without him
  4. Just my regular supporting company's
  5. Looking good G-Money
  6. Should be a link in description for a free download on soundcloud
  7. Cheers andy still alot to learn and to try and become more slick with the slider
  8. Did anyone else floor fall out and get showered with washers
  9. It was so cold I was shaking haha
  10. car looks broke
  11. i wanna see full lock and two smoking tyres
  12. drifting event heald at kings lynn area for charity
  13. also what the hell is sebon
  14. that were you became famous
  15. to much bling for me
  16. but your right the north is alot more sketchy than the southern regions
  17. if its similar to my few months out there then i will Where were you Steve ? ... I was in Yola and Maiduguri ... two years in each i was in Ewekoro few hours north of lagos wasnt out there 2 year mind haha thin ive spent a total of about 8-9 months out there You poor sod ... closest I got to there was Ibadan did have these guys for support tho
  18. if its similar to my few months out there then i will Where were you Steve ? ... I was in Yola and Maiduguri ... two years in each i was in Ewekoro few hours north of lagos wasnt out there 2 year mind haha thin ive spent a total of about 8-9 months out there
×
×
  • Create New...