Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. I paid 250 for a rd drift car used it once lol
  2. Na I'm sure your code is ky0
  3. Cambridge is full of these and no cyclist uses them
  4. Wow thats sucks dodged bullet for me tho
  5. StevoD

    Will it Rub?

    I am lowered on coilovers to fyi
  6. StevoD

    Will it Rub?

    I'm running 18x9.5 et15 255/40/18 upfront no issue
  7. Has it got aftermarket Big wheels
  8. Good to see Grundy nominating me again
  9. StevoD

    Front BBK

    Tarmac does some good upgrades
  10. do you have splitter but no rear could be a downforce imbalance
  11. I am going to guess . . Ditch finders, different on all four corners Wait what, is Doogy now Ricey?!? What the hells going on alot has changed around here
  12. do i get flowers now then
  13. ****ing hell its not sped dating at least by him a drink first
  14. you?
  15. this is going to be fun
  16. ive already got one
  17. i did one two but they were @*!# so gone............for now
  18. your base image look a lot better than what your lightroom edited pictures they look fuzzy/grainy you got a canon? if so you can try my 10-18mm lens
  19. Only a 550d but a handful of lenses for diffrent angles/zoom
  20. Do realise most modern films are filmed with Dslr cameras ? Granted not cheap things but still Gopro is good for one thing only the shot you get but you can't choose your depth of field or diffrent lenses etc
  21. Time for a new camera then! Should be able to pick up a GoPro cheap enough these days, even my '3 can do 60fps which would be enough to run at half speed and still look normal. I'd love to see you get some moving car shots in next time, I think you'd be very good at that Go pro will never have the quality of a Dslr tho
  22. This is the standard I'm amazing for in the future a lot of lessons to be learnt
  23. Cheers Dan can't slide faster and slow it down as the camera records at 24fps when slowed down its like watching an old cartoon haha Music is a hard one, hardest part is finding royalty free music it wasn't the best track for it but it wasn't the worst didn't want some fast pace stuff as it doesn't flow with an actionless video in my eyes The filming was about 2 hours the editing was about 1.5-2 but I had 3 cuts of it as couldn't quite get happy with it And I used like a beginner's version of song Vegas
×
×
  • Create New...