Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. I know but that's why I said "if that's your thing". Plenty of people sporting "Nismo" badges/stickers on cars with absolutely nothing to do with Nismo not to mention all the other branded badges/stickers people daub all over the cars. nothing on my car that it aint
  2. nothing Worse than stickering something up thats it not
  3. Wanna brake better fit pilot super sport tyres get better braking and better handling
  4. I'm intrested but I need a final cost before I caN say yea or no
  5. StevoD

    Big gay wing

    I will be removing my Jap speed wing soon
  6. Bloody he'll that's one hell of a conversion
  7. The pink thing with underglow that's not a g35 is it ?
  8. 19" Grids If you are after the Grid look Speak with Tarmac on here about a set of Japan racing JR3 available in both 18 and 19s and alot cheaper than rota, and ive done a road rally, track day and drift days on them held up just as fine as any wheel
  9. Perfect set up this
  10. i have a cobra un reasonated an have been fine on track days?
  11. Guess Toyota got lucky http://jalopnik.com/everyone-is-wrong-about-subaru-brz-and-scion-fr-s-sales-1540661520
  12. just sticks on i guess
  13. FAST AND FURIOUS
  14. 255/40/18 on a 10 be fine aslong as offset is ok
  15. thank god for that was expecting something had gone wrong when seeing you post haha
  16. Yeah, they just need that but with up to date graphics! im very interested to see how it goes aslong as they keep it to NFSU root if they bring in some of the rivals rubbish in i might be a bit crap
  17. is going to either make or brake the Need for speed brand
  18. looks like NFS might be going back to its underground days
  19. Real ones are fiberglass to I belive or that maybe the v2, but tarmac is the go to man
  20. Real one or replica
  21. gt https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/11206570_10155608367530249_8611069242151936170_o.jpg
×
×
  • Create New...