Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. So rt skirts didn't fit very well?
  2. 2013/2014? Say whaaaaaat Also did the canards arrive ok
  3. I think there better looking aswell
  4. I would love a z4 coupe
  5. Forcing you into your seat more ..... Come on , probably gave you 3 bhp probs but as it torque that puts you in your seat the bhp increase is rather irrelevant
  6. the plenum spaces does nothing? i dont believe that for a minute moment i fitted it to my car was alot more aggressive in acceleration and forcing me into the seat
  7. well as its in tarmac's section im guessing tarmac
  8. And to think children aint seeing lambos as poster cars any more is rubbish only had to be at Super car siege to see the new huuracun?? (how is it spelt) arrive in lime green it was surrounded by children in seconds they left the mclarens, astons and ferrari and made a b line for the bright green lambo
  9. im sorry people dont think LaMbos are mental anymore? vs If anything There more mental styling than ever but now with German reliability
  10. you got exhaust plenum spacer etc?
  11. See my wing in the back ground
  12. just dont choose a finish that makes it look like a cake car
  13. ive heard sky are an arse to get money out of when you claim but then ive heard the same about flux
  14. I personally wouldn't **** on sky insurance if they were on fire. I honestly hope they go out of business there all a bunch of con men just some a cheaper con men than others
  15. looks like an aventador cross over?
  16. how about an espirt style bumper?
  17. Tarmac sportz http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_380RS_NISMO_V3_STYLE_REAR_SPOILER_WITH_BRAKE_LIGHT/TS380RS_.aspx
  18. It's the single plate one as talking to Clark MS they said unless I was launching down the drag strip or drifting the car every weekend then I wouldn't need it. I'll see how this one pans out, it seems more than capable! What, you mean to tell me you don't launch it like you stole it from every set of traffic lights?! I'm disappointed in you. I'm too much of a pussy to turn the TC off I don't think I've ever heard it go over 4000rpm
  19. It's the single plate one as talking to Clark MS they said unless I was launching down the drag strip or drifting the car every weekend then I wouldn't need it. I'll see how this one pans out, it seems more than capable! What, you mean to tell me you don't launch it like you stole it from every set of traffic lights?! I'm disappointed in you. His missus in her mini is quicker than him
  20. oh mouthwash first world problems cant get his car in untill june to fit his fuel rails for his expensive supercharger boo hoo Whats threads next Whats work wheels do it get What £1400 exhuast do i get i wont stay in anything less than a 5 star will anyone recommend one around silverstone
  21. video now live
  22. yea i only listened to the beat not the lyrics so much and yea it had a swear word or two in Version 2 will be live in i guess 1 hour
  23. Featuring me and DarylTSG http://vimeo.com/127946154
      • 1
      • Like
×
×
  • Create New...