Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. not the first bad report of junction 17 i have heard
  2. not all police cars carry ANPR do they?
  3. this the same large corporation that covered up child sex cases
  4. Speak to tarmac he has loads of different colours avalible
  5. shame bbc sold an entire series to 214 channels shame they wont make the contract and have to pay compensation
  6. what class did you pick also ive been reading with allamo you get to choose out of the cars in stock you dont get given one
  7. not sure how you can have wobble bolts on a car that takes nuts mind
  8. A dunsfold park employees posted that something fishy as even if he hadn't been suspended they couldn't film as there some movie recording on the airfield all week
  9. so my mpss where a waste of money
  10. this isn't what happens to all married couples, is it? Nope. You would have thought that when you live with someone or get married that you would end up with much more spare time as all the cooking/cleaning/housework etc is now shared. So not only can you carry on with your hobbies and interests etc you also have more free time to maybe do stuff together etc. However in my case the opposite has happened. I end up doing all the housework, cooking, cleaning, ironing, washing, feeding and cleaning out all the pets (not my pets I hasten to add), as well as any DIY, gardening & home improvements. So rather than gain more time, I actually have far less time than when I was single, to the extend that all my hobbies/interests have been put on hold and my entire life revolves around housework & my full time job. I am lucky if I get 1 hour a week to do anything outside of that, then I am faced with the dilemma as to what do I do in that 1 hour. Usually that 1 hour is spent washing the car once every 2 or 3 weeks (used to wash & polish it every weekend), or as I did this weekend that 1 hour of "free" time was spent painting the garden fence. Hardly relaxing "me" time. 2 months back I decided to spent my 1 hour free time to start watching The Expendibles 3. I still havent found the time to watch the remaining 67 minutes of it. Hopefully you will be lucky! Are you like a married version of Stevo? Oi what did i do!
  11. im using allamo in june ive got a 300c or similar
  12. also i didnt show pictures f my new barrel rash
  13. few images that have surfaced
  14. ideally fit my Kaaz 2 way and a hydraulics handbrake
  15. unfortunately im on pure rally that weekend aliveboy might be there tho, unless i start that day of pure rally in cardiff and end in Manchester wonder if i can make a small detour for a few hours
  16. Yea a big learning curve but will be more than worth it just need s a few keys mods and some more practise and hopefully be able to at least qualify at one event this year
  17. Only license payer's or Sky can afford it, and Sky don't want it..!!! im sure history UK could front it the same as the US top gear
  18. Chinese whispers
  19. Next round is Santa pod may 2nd
  20. top gear were spotted around my way in a Ferrari porsche and a lambo this weekend
  21. best kind of apple
×
×
  • Create New...