Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. If you can do it then Grundy will just have to man up.
  2. The glory days Stevo.
  3. Same, no problems. Someone like Docwra who has extended (or did) wheels arches may have a problem.
  4. It's not too badly done, the damage is just too clean to be believable.... plus it's a little fuzzy in the offending area..
  5. Pretty sure it's not legal, doesn't it have to be fixed onto the allocated fixing point on a car if one is given? (I.E the front number plate holder.) I can't see it landing you in massive trouble but you might end up with a ticket and a trip to the police station to prove it's been fixed.
  6. If you purchased it a month ago can you not take it back and get the dealer to rectify it? I'm never sure what the rules are around used cars and having faults fixed etc but there are some on here that do.
  7. Just looked at your other thread and I would say your tyres are hardly stretched (might just be the angle) so I'd imagine they will go through just fine.
  8. Photoshop. April fools confirmed.
  9. DE front bumper?
  10. Both items still available, had offers but nothing solid yet.
  11. Doesn't it say somewhere inside the car about which way the car seat has to sit?
  12. Yeah, no point driving around in 6th gear at 1.5k rpm when you've got an exhaust that wants to let the world know where you are Did Mrs Glrnet happen to see the Green Huracan too?
  13. +1 pre ordered GTA last night. Cheers m8.
  14. Yeah, that was me enjoying myself a bit too much at moments.
  15. Might not be true for 370s however...
  16. I don't have one, I was told unless I do a lot of track work it's fairly pointless.
  17. I thought it was like 30Bhp loss tbh ~ so a Zed with 450Bhp@fly would be 420Bhp@hub. 500Bhp@fly would be 470Bhp@hub. Doesn't appear to be the case on my350, I've never seen anyone throw a set figure about. Drivetrain losses are usually a percentage?
  18. Oh right, might be the case but I've seen 15% figures being used for the 350z.
  19. It's about 480/490 at the fly (430 at the wheels) taking into account the 15% loss number that everyone chucks about. I think Grundy is just being generous
  20. Well that's mean
  21. Better get on with it then , there is certainly a lot of satisfaction to be had from doing stuff for yourself rather than paying a garage to do it. At least with paying for the tools you have made an investment instead of spending that money on someones labour.
  22. Thanks mate. That colour along with the frost interior is what tempted me in the first place. A few in that colour for sale at the moment. Could always trade yours in and start all over again I don't think my bank account could stomach getting rid of what I've done and starting again especially to an HR.
  23. Impressive stuff doing this on your driveway.
  24. Nice thread Steve, love that blue colour so jealous.
×
×
  • Create New...