Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. What's life without a little danger to make you feel alive?
  2. I have a set of wheels that will spice that thing right up and they fit perfectly over the JDM brakes.
  3. If you look in the right light your rear bumper is probably out too, I wouldn't bother trying as you'll be fighting a losing battle especially on new vs old paint.. I haven't seen many zeds where the plastics and metals are identical colours.
  4. If it's genuine, that is a bargain! Material will be just as good as OEM. Nismo items are fibreglass, so just like aftermarket ones.
  5. I have an oil pan spacer which includes a temp sensor port for my supercharged one but not sure it will be any good for you as you may have a different sump? https://conceptzperformance.com/Cart/description.php?II=2144
  6. mouthwash

    Single exhaust

    My single exit was extremely loud (to the point I could not talk in the car), I think they look cool and sound awesome but I couldn't cope I sold it to Ian on here but I'm pretty sure I'll hear him start it up in Wales from here in the South East of England.
  7. Why no picture of Grundy's interior?
  8. You just went full circle, never go full circle. Still looks good but think I preferred the front without the badge.
  9. Nice one.
  10. Very nice seats. Bride seats are very expensive so these are a nice compromise and I think look just as good
  11. 60GB, glad I didn't start preloading it
  12. I'm having Deja vu with this post Some of us aren't born mechanical geniuses but want to learn what we can anyway.
  13. He has decats and only recently put them on, which is usually when most people notice blue smoke from what I see on here.
  14. He's got to learn somehow and if he doesn't ask the question, how will he ever know. If he can change his clutch I'm pretty sure he can manage this.
  15. I don't know much but I know blue smoke is bad, do you have cats/decats?
  16. I think you might have missed the point of the poll
  17. that looks amazing! Did you install them yourself? Not sure how much labour it would cost me (for the engine side of it - sensor fitting etc)..... this is new to me! The gauges got half installed when I got my charger installed but probably the hardest thing to do is to drill a hole for the wires to go through to get to the engine / exhaust. The holder is pretty simple just some adhesive tape and I've not had any problems with it falling off as of yet.
  18. I have these 52mm pods installed in my car:
  19. I'd drop you like a hat if I could be bothered. You've already been put back on the hat rack with the other dusty hats.
  20. If I could be bothered to sell my car and invest more money to get the level of performance I have now I'd change to a 370z at the drop of a hat.
  21. Just do what I do, take pictures of the wrapping and make sure the buyer is happy before they have it collected releasing you of any responsibility. It's how I've done all my big postage items and not had a problem come back to me yet.
  22. Exhausts are interchangeable between models from the cats back (de/revup are the same and HR have different cats).
×
×
  • Create New...